>not rolling rock

2/10, Fucking Bud-ice.

Are you even trying?

>poverty
>all brand-name products

gave up at this point, just cracked up a 40oz of 211 now

3/10.... way too luxurious.

all of this was under 5.50$

Bruh for .40 cents you could have the same amount of food in beans and rice.

Then you could have bought 3 beers. baka desu senpai

lool. rice and beans would rate higher than that garbage AND it costs about 4.50$ less

Why do retards always conflate not knowing how to cook with poverty? Frozen White Castle burgers, for example, are expensive as fuck.

Who are you quoting?

If I had five bucks to waste on a junk dinner I'd go to CVS and get a sleeve of cookies, box of cereal, and bag of potato chips.

Looks pretty good.
All I had was nachos topped with chili con carne and cheese.

Zero self respect/10

Even a crappy fried egg sandwich would have been better

>poverty
>overpriced frozen food

>poverty

Obviously you aren't really poor. You're just fucking stupid.

If you think that this is a poverty dinner, then you probably really are in poverty due to your own poor choices.

this. so much this.

'Murica/10

>poverty dinner
>its not cabbage soup

You are a moron, if you are poor why are you buying brand burgers and premade fries?

Holly fuck
SHUT UP, nobody gives a shit about your fucking rice and beans and your wonderful midnight flatulence shut the fuck up

Reported for underag

Great, good for you. Any other plans for today?

>$5 for a single meal
>poverty
lol
I had chili meatloaf with tomato chili gravy, garlic fried rice and bacon fat brussels sprouts for dinner. And a glass of iced tea. Costs me under 90ยข per meal.
And I'm not even poor, just a huge fucking miser.

breh is that a fucking newspaper?
You are so impoverished your new yorker subscription lapsed and the newspaper is all the print media you have.

>Poverty
>frozen foods
>brands

niggerfaggot, I bet you ate more than one meal today too

>fried egg sandwich
>crap

>fast food
>poverty dinner
Moldy bread from the bakery trash bin and assorted flies and leeches would be considered a poverty dinner, a homeless man would praise god for a fucking white castle burger

Last week, I went visiting a friend who lives in NYC and complains about his "crippling poverty" while turning his nose up to decent quality coffee (nothing knock-your-socks-off, but a good, solid coffee) sold at $8/lb in favour of some other brand selling at $17/lb. It's not like I'm saying to buy Maxwell House (which actually isn't bad... or, at least, the French roast isn't) or Folger's (which is fucking terrible), but if you're suffering from "crippling poverty" do you really need to buy mountain grown, shade-grown, organically grown, all grown up, hand-picked, hand job, fair-trade, trade union, gluten free, sugar free, conflict free, free Willy, locally sourced, bottled at the source, endorsed by The Source coffee blessed by the Pope, the Dalai Llama, Ayatollah Khomeini and the ghosts of Gordon Hinckley and Guru Nanak?

Similarly, if you're in actual poverty, you're not gonna spend $3.49 on six frozen White Castle sliders, a dollar for frozen fries and a dollar for a can of shitty beer.

Y'ain't poor, son. You're just stupid.

Fry cook salary, rock star tastes. We got a million of them over here.

>all of this was under 5.50$

Bullshit. White castles are hardly ever under three bucks. The fries are name brand so I doubt the went under a buck, a buck and a half if your lucky. The wing sauce was defiantly around three or more but I can give the benefit of the doubt that you use it more than once. The beer is defiantly gonna rack up a cost.

There's no way this costs $5.50 after tax. I can shave off the price of the sauce but the burgers and beer would likely cost $5.50 itself.

cooking real food

>poverty
>not being retarded

also rolling rock is for women

more like retard dinner

You're not poor, you're pleb.

Oh, and...
>gluten free

Poverty isn't the same as being a fat person. For what you spend I could have bought meat, vegetables, fruits, and a tall boy of beer that wasn't intended for negroids.

shit, that looks pretty good.

>Bud Ice

>poverty meal
>white castle
Spending 3-5 bucks on shitty frozen sliders is the reason you're poor.

to be fair the beer is hobo tier garbage so wont increase price much.

That stuff is $1.45 for 25 oz here. Gross too.

depressing/10

I honestly won't hate on that. I'd replace the Ice with a 4Loko and that wouldn't be too far from a dinner when wifey is working late.
We're far from trash (Doc and Engineer), I just like to have a nasty meal.

That doesn't include alcohol

4loko no longer viable unless you enjoy 1 miserable day in bed/on the toilet for each can you drink.
The batches are all tainted this year, stay away, seriously.

Heh, that's not a poverty dinner, those white castle frozen burgers are expensive for what you actually get. (and so not worth it)
Instead of poverty dinner, you should have labeled it "shit tier frozen dinner".

>not eating dirt
Too rich for a poverty dinner

Looks like shit, OP. Personally, I would ditch the fries/sauce, eat the whole box of burgers and use the rest on more beer

This. Rice, beans and booze are the trinity of the sensibly impoverished.

>poverty dinner
uwotm8?
seriously if you think you're poor, just stop buying overpriced bullshit

Shit, white castle burgers at the restaurant are crazy expensive for what they are. Never mind the even more horrible frozen versions of them.

ITT: people who don't see a connection between poverty and making bad decisions with money

The frozen ones are actually more expensive than getting them from the actual restaurant.

looks more like a foodstamp dinner

you don't know poverty until you've made and eaten stone soup

What is stone soup?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Soup

just a jest. it's actually still cooked in portugal. it's actually full of meat and vegetables (and you can't put the stone in now, health risk)

You could use a lucky iron fish instead

Health risk of what?

>taking a rock found in the same fields as potatoes and introducing it into a vessel made out of highly concentrated metals and plastics

The rock is probably safer to consume instead of the metal pan

It could easily be some silly legal technicality about how "non food items can't be put in with food"

honestly the burgers are gonna be at least 5 bucks. the fries about 3.50, the beer 2 bucks, hotwing sauce 4 bucks.

call me when you eat 6-7 peanut butter crackers for the whole day.

Teabags? Meat grilled on skewers? Those places poach eggs in plastic bags?

You can easily bypass it by saying the stone is a heat retainer or something