Hey Veeky Forums, just got off work selling stupid football games to retarded mongoloids, what're you drinking tonight...

Hey Veeky Forums, just got off work selling stupid football games to retarded mongoloids, what're you drinking tonight? Pic related.

That's some good stuff OP

Nothing.

Trying to quit. 41 hours sober.

Bored out of my fucking mind. Boredom probably the largest factor in my alcoholism.

Imagine how good an ice cold beer would be right now, or perhaps a glass of your favorite whiskey..

Would be absolutely brilliant. Got to try and resist though. Got 2 hours before the liquor store closes. If I can hold on until then-then I won't have a choice in continuing to go sober. It'll be the only option.

You could just pop down there, a little sneaky something to take that edge off?

Yeah, I could.

But trying not to.

Kek

Good on you, friend.
I'm toasting to you right now, I wish I could give up the delicious nectar.

It's reached a point where I just need to. I'm getting nowhere in life. I'm living pay cheque to pay cheque due to spending between $200 and $300 a week on booze and I keep saying "tomorrow" with all the problems in my life due to being drunk. Not to mention the impact it must be having on my body. On the surface I'm fine but a bottle of bourbon every night or so will no doubt have impacted my health even if there's no visible damage.

Or your organs will be nicely preserved in the alcohol

Four Roses over here. A friend is visiting and he insisted in bringing his shitty kids with him. They're two teenage girls, but they behave like spoiled 7 year olds. Now I think about it, I don't even like hi. That much...

I just have to make it through dinner and coffee and soon they'll be on their way. I hope the girls don't find my hidden booze this time...

Still at work.

Going to drink Russian standard until dawn tomorrow when I get off at 8

haven't had a drink in a month and feel like having one. gonna roll
0-5 ice cream no booze
6 rum
7 bourbon
8 gin
9 wine

Check em dubs and you drink Schlitz

You work at best buy?

What do you mean "selling stupid football games"?

Wish I could say the same. UFC & WWE kicked my ass this weekend. Too much cocaine and alcohol. Slept all day yesterday, puked a bunch at work again today, came home with such a horrible headache that only drinking the rest of the whiskey in my Beam handle was the answer. Of course that was only about 4 shots. I feel nothing and I'm trying to talk myself into not driving to the liquor store for more currently

Real talk. In the exact spot as you friendo

Still sober so that's a plus.

Day off and I'm bored out of my fucking mind.