SO

Who got in on this just closed 100x ico that was barely mentioned at all on biz and now has a massive token burn? feeling comfy as fuck right now boys

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.napoleonx.ai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>listing on Hitbtc and random shitexchange
> moon

Pick one

>barely mentioned
there were lots of threads on it and I still dont get why you would invest in a "trading bot" platform seriously
so what if they're french this is bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tier

Bought 1 eth worth just for shits and giggles

this is a long term hold. what are you some idiot kid ico flipper who only buy icos for a 2-3x flip?

lol

>executives from the biggest bank in europe who have managed more than 8 billion in assets
>bitconnect tier

literally stay poor

You do realize that actual trading bots do exist?

yeah best case they'll give you 2% annual boomer tier gains and worst case your investment is rekt as the crypto bubble inevitably pops
but it's your money not mine

this was shilled p heavily

i should know, i shilled it every other day at one point

gl w bags

>t. salty assblasted burger who couldnt participate
bullshit but sure, tell yourself what you want

it's so obvious you didnt read the whitepaper hahaha

educoin 2.0

>yeah best case they'll give you 2% annual boomer tier gains

The DAFS have managed an average of something like 4% a MONTH for years including during recessions, bitcoin crash etc. Won't be effected one bit by crypto bubble popping seeing as the majority of the DAFs handle gold/stocks. This shit will be huge, pity I could only get 2.7k of them

Yea 2-3x flips are so bad. Shitty 100%+ returns

4% a month is 11000% in 10 years
HMM HMM HMM
THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE LIKE IT USE TO BE NO NO NO

I certainly didnt

>flipping before true potential realized
youre like those niggers who sold bitcoin at 7 dollars. stay poor pump chaser.

I am getting strong scam vibes from this project and any other that boils down to "you gives us ur money, we try to make it grow, but we have no legal obligations to you"

No offense, even CFD went x20 before crashing, but I don't wanna have anything to do with this project

yep I just made a thread and it got completely ignored.

they're gonna get fucked and FOMO

>All these retards fudding
I bought into the coin for a flip unironically, however you're retarded if you think its a scam. None of you know anything about investing or financial markets if you call it a scam. Goes to show the level of intelligence posting on biz now. Just fucking utter retards who buy based on whether or not the logo looks good.

Retard
You would have said the same about Bitcoin. that is of course, if you didn't start in Dec 2017, lmao

Bingo

No better than those ether scam games where you buy nothing and try to sell nothing

>i shilled a scam coin every other day that i didnt buy
what kind of retarded fud is this lol

here's a screen grab from the blackpaper. This particular DAF performed well above 4%/month and outperformed a simple HODL strategy by almost an order of magnitude over the same timeframe. Have fun FOMOing in next year.

Fudders can fuck right off
they have a beta available
beta.napoleonx.ai
napoleonx:demo

scam coin! get out or be rekt

Also, what about Caviar?
They had their ICO in December. Are they live yet? I remember they promised the first payout in April

I gonna buy it, for sure, but ONLY after the post-ico crash desu

if bull market starts no crash is going to happen.
ofc if you plan to buy small ammounts you might be succesful scooping up some on HitBtc cheaply