What's her name Veeky Forums?

What's her name Veeky Forums?

I know Im not the only one

i forgot about those

I hate actual turs but I love these

The real stuff too

Dont forget them, user. They havent forgotten you

She just wasn't ready for this world

I see those all the time at the corner stores in philly. They stop making them?
Also
>they will never bring back the best dew

why

Kendra

fuck you jamie oliver.

Pepper Ann

I hated these in the 90's - especially the squeakiness but now I miss their texture and insulation properties.

They sell these at Jack in the Box.

you never stuck a straw in them and made them a tank?

no but I used to put the chicken sandwich boxes in our pond (weighed down with a pebble) then shoot and sink them with a bb gun.

Fuck. I would pay $50 for a tin of these. I've seen them on eBay but they're all expired of course.

I miss them so fucking much, the citrus ones were my favourite all time candy.

I miss them.

I also miss the fuck out of these. They were the best when I was little.

Oh boy I forgot about these. I remember rain being good

Rain and fire for lyfe

Thing is I dont live in Texas anymore, thats where 8 year old me would buy them at a laundry

you all lose right now with this late entry right here

i need it

I'm right there with you, user

Fuck I remember those in middle school. The widemouth bottles made great molotovs too.

hoo boy there was an awesome candy store at the riverwalk in san antonio back in the day and i'd get these

got one of these in my room right now, with red and white balls. it got opened at some point though. it's in good shape otherwise.

i could not get enough of cry baby shit ahhh

FUCK those were good

anyway her name is sour berry blast gushers, i can still recall the flavor exactly and it makes me so sad

don't do this to me

also, this oatmeal
and the old dinosaur egg oatmeal with the gummy candy, not these new ones with the hard candy

big turd

>Revolution teleased in 2008
>8 years old
>only 16 years old

Underage b& ;^)

These still exist, at least innCanada. I had one the other day.

they're talking about the cry babies dumb dumb

If this shit was alcoholic I guarantee it would still be around today.

It looked so cool.

Tasted like garbage, though.

I remember having these as a kid. They weren't the best, but nostalgia.

I see those at dollar tree all the time, they are probably not exactly the same but you should try there

HNNG YES

Also this.

Aruba Jam and Tropical were so good.

I'm very surprised Doritos 3Ds haven't been posted.

God damn those were fire

Stop.... Miss tangerine... it hurts so much to remember

Holy FUCK

I really do miss these too.

I miss these, only things in Battery Cans now are Monster Energy drinks.

Still widely available in Canada.

You just had to remind me of how much I miss these.

The Mc DLT was ahead of its time, man. Good idea that just didn't take off.
I knew a guy who used some of these to make Warhammer tanks. Cool dude.

M-m-muh childhood...

I forgot all about these

Bring it back

Take me back dammit

yeah, can confirm they're everywhere here in Vancouver

>First game of spin the bottle
>Good night sweet prince

you know they sell hot cheetos puffs right? same thing, just not in ball form

Please bring them back.

shit like this is why I herd those flavored cans like crazy.

For you.

Excellent product. Would still buy and eat if they sold it.

They stopped making these? Ah well, they weren't really that good.

These turned my shit green.

The shiny bottle was neat

There was a candy with a picture of a character with a military generalish helmet. It was kinda like sweetart ropes and twizzlers but had a fruit by the foot taste. It was in a boxed package and I remember having one with a goldfish toy that kinda pulled out the ropes like hubba bubba gum does. I just don't know the name, anyone know it?

>contains the legal limit for the amount of citric acid you can put into a food product

I know what your talking about

There was a kickstarter to bring these back, and no one backed it. Would have been $5 a tin.

Those are still around

DAMN THEY NEED TO BRING THESE FUCKING BACK!!!!

You guys know they have shit like this at Burger King and Jack n The Box, right?

How the fuck have they not brought these back? I see people posting these everywhere all the time. I even see normies on Facebook posting about them. Fo they just not like money?

Thank you so much

Got two in my fridge right now. A peach and a Mango. Want a glass?

its not the same user
its not the same...

are there any alternatives to the tangerine sours, or am i doomed to wander the earth never to be satisfied again?

LET'S START OVER AGAIN

WHY CAN'T WE START IT OVER AGAAAAIN

Chia Seed based tea/drinks are a pretty good replacement for that, if you like similar weird shit floating in your drink.

No joke, this is what made me start eating green food. Before I would never touched guacamole or lettuce. But when I found out through Doritos that guacamole tasted good, I tried it. It wasn't so bad. Now I like it.

Those were good

Hannah

Five guys here has this in the fountain drinks.

It's caled crisper now but you can still get them.
I bought a case of 12 online for less than 11 dollars for the 4th of July. Do it.

These are Snickers Cripser now.

They still make these.

No they don't

There's an ice cream parlor near my house. They have a pack of these up on a shelf. The ones in the front rows orbs have been bleached by the sun. But they are still suspended

The commercial is forever burned into my mind

Planet K in Austin, TX sold these as of last year.

Tropical got relaunched this year

Dollar Tree started selling these recently.

what the fuck where

It was limited

>pay third party
>third party promises candy
>nothing to do with company

I hope you meant to say petition because paying some random fat sweaty asshole thousands of internet bucks isn't how that process works.

Honestly, I've got no idea... Never had the candy in question. I really don't eat much...

I bet you could get creative with candy combos though.

For instance, grab a pack of altoids, a bag of tropical jolly ranchers, and some tear-jerkers. Throw in mouth and chew, or suck. I'm guessing that would leave you sloppily drooling. Best to do it in private.

I used to love these, the only energy drink I ever actually liked. Narrow little overpriced cans. Drank them after factory shifts were over to drive home at midnight.

Then they fucking vanished on me, and only NoFear was left. Which I didn't like but I put up with, and then that fucking vanished too. And all that remained were goddamn Monster and Rockstar and a bunch of other shit that tasted god awful to me, turned me off of energy drinks entirely for years.

God damn it losing access to Adrenaline Rush pissed me off. All the energy drinks on the market the ONE that I liked had to be unpopular.

They just won't bring it back...