Why don't you live the skylife?

Also new skycoin thread faggots

New exchange in March I prolly will dump then

Smug

Sexy

So sexy

Just bought 10 skycoin. What can I expect?

Chinked

To let Synths cock the massage your tonsils

As how cute, it's trying to meme like us linkies. :)

Sky / Link partnership when?

I wanna get hatefucked by Synth so bad

All those blue Ids

Kek is with us

but will it work with elon new space internet

isnt this shitcoin dead?
heard something about it not making sense and being a scam

New paradigm
The coin that changes everything

Isn't next.exchange launching today?

Yeah

>I heard somewhere that it doesn't make sense
the state of Veeky Forums

Back to the sekrit telegram

SKYCOIN BABBYYYYYYYYYYY

This is actually what these type of networking protocols were developed for. For autonous drone swarms in space (microsatellite swarms) and also latency insensitive networking protocol (communicating with things when round trip time is 15 minutes, 6 months, 300 years for signal to arrive, etc).

I remember asking for tech questions b4 on their reddit and got no response except another user commenting on the radio silence.

Right now all it can be is a glorified vpn, you still have to pay for internet. There are tons of free proxies and vpn services out there. In addition the miners they are selling are grossly overpriced. Orange pis are chinese raspberry pis that are sold for dollars. A regular raspberry pi is like $30, so even if u got 8 of em it usually would be around $250. U dont need fans or a box just find a base and screw the standoffs in and stack. They make no noise and work at room temp so there is no point in encasing it. Plenty of people have made raspberry pi clusters before. Skycoin needs longrange wifi antennas to do an adhoc mesh wifi network for free internet, and there is no mention if that in their plans. They say theyve been working on skycoin for years but ive never seen proof of that.

I think this can deff be a scam

Ask in telegram instead, devs are more active there. Right now it's a glorified VPN with completely new networking protocols, it's the lowest latency VPN there is. The miners are sold out, but when they were being sold, it was 1 BTC + 450 sky rebate, and at the time 450 were actually worth more than 1 btc, so they were essentially free. You can always build your own, don't have to buy from skycoin. The antennas are being developed now, synth keeps posting antenna designs on telegram. And if you checked their github history you'd see that they have in fact worked for years.

Overall I understand your concerns about the lack of easily accessible information, but they said they're gonna do something about it.

wifi antennas are mentioned all the time in their plans. Also go to their telegram if you want to learn more not fucking reddit lmao