What does Veeky Forums think of chips and fish?

What does Veeky Forums think of chips and fish?
>inb4 bland

It's no more bland than say a corndog

Well good fush and chups with fresh fush is considerably less bland that a corn dog.

Corndogs are completely bland sports game tier trash so i don't quite get your comparison

I absolutely love fish and chips. I probably have it about once per month.

Americans on here always say it's bland so I'm just comparing it to something else they love that's battered and fried.
Also, why do you spell it fush?

I'm American and we don't call it that but we have local places that run Friday night fish fries and stuff like that which is battered/fried fish, french fries and slaw normally. It is one of the best things ever and I normally get it about 1 time a month and is anything but bland. Usually I put malt vinegar on the fries and the fish needs nothing added except some people use some white sauce stuff to dip it in. I think maybe it's that tartar stuff. I don't know. But I love just the crunchy fried batter flavor.

You seem like somebody I'd get along with.

Just had some pretty good fish and chips a few nights ago and... I'm going to have to say I think I've grown out of it. I'd still take it over a corn dog or fucking tendies any day of the week, but fried shit sitting on top of fried shit just doesn't do it for me anymore.

>fish sticks
>potatoes
>literally food for 5 year olds

brits have absolutely no place on a food and cooking board.

I only like it when there's a good tartar sauce to go with it

>Also, why do you spell it fush?
Probably Scottish, some of them type out their accent for some mental reason.

We probably would get along but will never be able to see. There are many more out there just like me. Just get yourself out there and try it and be although sometimes sadly.

Who doesn't love some sea tendies every now and then?

>sea tendies
Topeke

It's good, I should have it more
this also can make even bad fish and chips pretty good

Love it but feel greasy after eating

Has anyone ever put malt vinegar on their fish n chips before? I tried this and it was quite satisfactory.

just remember you heard it here first.

Good when i make em

>inb4 bland
Do people say that fish and chips is bland?

I almost ordered fish and chips for lunch today, but I figured it would smell up the breakroom so I decided against it.

Fish and chips is one of the finest comfort foods. I always serve it with remoulade, and coleslaw.

Fish and chips is alright, but this is the stuff right here.

You sure are obsessed.

I don't see why Brits shouldn't be allowed to own guns. You're currently under a state-sponsored invasion.

>guns kill

They don't, but I wish they did.

only if you don't douse it in non brewed condiment.

That batter looks perfect. What's your recipe?

The cook on the fries is horrible uneven though

fresh fish freshly fried with nice chips and vinegar is an absolute banger.

Good thing I don't give a fuck about the fries then

yeah, way to go cuisine hero. For info, I feel the same way about your opinions on fries

Delicious if the fish is fresh.

But since I'm not a huge fan of fish, I tend to stick with battered sausage and chips.

>sea tendies
Holy fuck how did I not see this before
That fish batter job is amazing, whats your recipe m8?

brilliant after a mental bender with the lads innit

>That fish batter job is amazing, whats your recipe m8?
the cook on the fries is horrible uneven though

Sure but I still wanna know.

>he thinks fried fish fillets are the same as fish sticks

baka fucking americunts