Wtf is happening with ripple, i bought in at 0.92 thinking it could go lower...

wtf is happening with ripple, i bought in at 0.92 thinking it could go lower. it doesnt go up when the rest of the market goes up and it goes down harder than any other coin. why in the fuck is ripple like this

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha you should have known, cuck

No clue goy.

It was made literally by jewish banks to literally be a way to get bitcoins since they can literally print it to oblivion like literal paper fiat you literal retarded goyim.

It's literally the literally literal truth.

>stinky linkies FUD to keep the price down
>cripple ripples shill to pump the price
>neither strategy works
You picked the wrong horse, OP.

>i bought in at 0.92
gg

WHAT DO I DO I GOT IRON HANDS BUT I'M SCARED THIS TIME

Christ, you are dunb

>i bought in at 0.92 thinking
There's the problem, right there.

Because Ripple has literally always been a fucking scam in the same fucking way link is a god damn scam., ya played yourself m8.

that's it. i'm getting out. at least i didnt lose much

nice troll. everything is crashing. Codius and Inteledger will give XRP at least 2 moon missions this year.

It is as “easy” to “print” XRP as it is to “print” BTC: you need to modify the software and get people, exchanges, businesses and organisations to adopt the scam against their rational self interest.

Also, the following would happen.
1- XRP's price would collapse immediately
2- Their main source of revenue would be gone.
3- Their reputation, the most important thing you need in this business, would be irrevocably destroyed. No one, not users nor banks would trust them ever again
4- they would be sued into oblivion by the institutional buyers who bought directly from them under the fixed supply assumption
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

you're not fooling anyone, we crashing hard sell asap

Fuck off with this post every single fucking time retard
Cripple is utter shit and so are you
Fuck you jew coin

Is this a bot?
This shit is posted in every single xrp thread

>down a whole 1%

yes because there's anti Ripple fud in every thread

Enjoy getting fucked in your asshole by the jews

>its FUD when Ripple has consistently proven to be trash

if you think Ripple Labs is jewish, then betting against them is what will get you fucked. lmao

Good answer

buy now faggots we moon very soon

It's not about money, it's about doing what's right.

Ripple Labs can eat a dick and so can the jew bankers