What's your opinion on Little Caesar's? I personally prefer it over most pizza chains

What's your opinion on Little Caesar's? I personally prefer it over most pizza chains.
Sorry, took the pic in the store and my phone won't flip it around

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgtBiola2SM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their pizza fucking sucks but their breadsticks are good

I actually really like their pizza. The sauce is really thick and tangy

the pizza is only good when they make it hamburger (not hot n ready) so you have to wait more but it's worth it

They have terrible pizza, but they have amazing cheese bread
order the deep dish pizza with no sauce and ask them to put the italian cheese bread seasoning on it
2 cheesy breads for dollars less

The deep dish is pretty good desu.

Also, what was your reasoning behind personally taking a picture of the front counter of a little ceasers? Just for this thread? Why didn't you just google little ceasers?
We may never know.

I was sitting there waiting for my order. There was nobody at the counter so I snapped a pic

Used to work a lil ceasers. this thread has made me want the italian cheesy bread or "ICB" as it is called in the business.

I had maybe 2 customers who would do what is saying in the time I worked there.

The most awful memory is from my final weeks when they introduced the bacon wrapper deep dish pizza. Prep for that is fucking awful, and getting it made for customers with the prep is fucking awful. Take these bacon strips and plunge your hand into the deep dish trays to wrap them around each corner, covering the entirety of the dough, and then make the pizza. Half the time the bacon was burnt, and 100% of the time it was unappetizing.

I don't know if they're still on the menu today, but if they are I'll order one just to be a hoe.

Hot 'n Nasty

Pretty good.

I love me some 'oit 'za!

I like the pizza when it's fresh. Reheated LC is kinda gross but still edible.

The 8$ box set is pretty great.

Never been the same since they got rid of the crazy cheese - basically a cream cheese with herbs.

The also use to have some of the best marketing/commercials of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgtBiola2SM

LC is best when it's cold.

It's alright but if I going to get cheap shitty pizza I'd rather have pizza patron.

The pizza's pretty mediocre for a nationwide chain pizza place, which is saying something.
However, the fact that you can get a good-sized pizza with no waiting for under six bucks after tax makes it pretty good.

Please stop. It hurts.

>I don't know if they're still on the menu today
I believe they are, at least here in Canada.
But yeah the food industry sucks balls

Good, better than Pizza Hut.
The cheese bread sticks are godly, as if they put cocain in them like girlscouts do with their cookies.

the sauce is bad and it's under cooked where i live.

This, shit is good on site, it gets nasty after 30min of cooldown, the cheese feels rubbery and the sauce gets more sour

Me and me best m8 used to buy one and go to a nice avenue 3 blocks away, sit down in a bench, pop out some B&H gold and eat that motherfucker after a case of beer at the bar, good times, hes now in another city and rarely see him, LC 'za may be mediocre but for $5 its ok, it also has sentimental value

The deep dish and the cheesy bread is too greasy for me, i cant eat more than one slice of both

Shit pizza, but factor in how cheap it is and it's a good buy.