Would you rather have 7 dollars worth of cash a day or a free pizza everyday?

Would you rather have 7 dollars worth of cash a day or a free pizza everyday?

Good questions

Any 1 pizza that is under 10 dollars.

$7/day. I only eat pizza a couple times a year.

Cash.

I can make pizza for $7 but would get sick of even the best stuff after a week.

the pizza is a large with two toppings. extra cheese is extra. pizza cost is 9 buckz

This.

If I can choose or have a 3+ topping supreme pizza, then fuck yes I would accept the pizza over the $7. I could totally barter a suprememe pizza if I wished.

thats seven bucks a day into my roth ira

$49 a week sounds pretty good to me

7 dollars, son.

That compound interest over 20 years with a conservative 5% interest rate is over $85k. Enough to get you whatever $7 food item daily for the rest of your life.

7 Dollars because 1.4lb frozen pizzas are only $4 and that leaves me money for 50 oz of 8% hick beer to go with it for bonus spins.

give me the money.

lol did you actually do that calculation yourself?

I would even take one dollar a day over a pizza a day

mfw no one thinks like this and complains about being poor while making 75000/yr.

enjoy your 6 mpg suvs and 250/mo cable bills, assholes

just goog financial calculators. no work required.

This.

Who the fuck wants a pizza every single day.

I eat a double cheese and double pepperoni pizza from dominoes or pizza hut like almost everyday. You're just jealous

>5% interest rate
>conservative
The early aughts are over, grandpanon

Well, at least you won't have to worry about saving for retirement...

I'm healthy though at least for someone who is severely overweight. But I eat a lot of fresh fruits sometimes dipped in chocolate so i get a lot of vitamins/minerals.

I would take the money and then I would buy booze with it.

delivered to my office, with a blowjob and no nagging for tip.
I'm talking about money.

My 401(k) is getting me like 4.5% ytd. 5% is pretty realistic.

Actually, you could with draw $7 a day(~$2500 a year) at that point and it would appreciate in value still. And that's not considering to still add $7 a day.

I don't really like pizza, but if the pizza is worth more than $7 it seems fiscally irresponsible to pass up the offer

7$

$7 worth of cash a day assuming that this is on top of my regular work pay. That way being able to afford the ingredients to make my own pizza or even save up to get something from a restaurant chain is easier, and I wouldn't be burdened with having to eat nothing but pizza every day. Plus I can save it for other expenditures than food.

Depends. How will the pizza come to me? Will a genie deliver pizzas too me for life? Or some immortal delivery boy?

What about the money? Will it be added to my account everyday in the bank? Would i then need a bank account? Or will i wake up every morning with 7$ under my pillow?

$7. Pizza is okay, but pizza everyday gets sickening and makes me feel like an obeast.

You may technically saving money if you compare it to buying pizza, but you're not gonna want to buy a pizza everyday anyway. The utility you get out of the pizza would plummet really quickly.

It's like forcing yourself to eat more at a buffet when you're full. Pointless.

take the pizza it's worth more, at least till you get sick of pizza.

I do.

7€ of course
only some large pizzas cost more.

The money. I can only handle pizza once or twice a month