Industry secrets

>work at Subway
>everything comes in plastic bags filled w/ liquid or in cans
>except onions, tomatoes, green peppers. we actually slice those at the store

but everything else is contained in preservatives

Even the bread?!

You mean yoga mats.

Why would they ship shredded lettuce in a liquid or can?

You're full of lies OP

how about the carrot demi-matchsticks?

Eat fresh as in when its new?

Kinda like how Jared liked them new?

>fast food having shitty quality
"industry secret"

do you work in an american subway or elsewhere?

OP has abandoned ship after he realised how shit his thread was

Fine. Here's a real one: Granola is about 1/3rd sugar by weight. Trader Joe's, Safeway, Target, Whole Foods and a bunch of other places all get "their" granola from a factory in Oregon.

>contained in a bag of liquid
>tuna

Ugh now I feel sick imagining chunks of tuna floating around some off-color mystery liquid.

>or in a can

ive worked at a subway too, and yeah the tuna comes in a package, theres not a alot of juice in it. we would just drain it and mix it with mayo

>America

Jesus christ you should seriously consider stopping the capitalism and start collectively investing in your future.

i live in canada but thanks for the concern

pickles come in liquid wow what a shocker

>Canada
>Not in America

You can't possibly be serious.

most people refer to the US as america

That whole continent though. Really need to invest in their future.

Also invest in entertainment.

Invest in future and entertainment.

OP was a giant fag who never came back, I've had this thread pinned since 5 mins after he created it.

Unless anyone can prove what he's saying I think you should all probably think long and hard about killing your neighbours cats

Lol jk kill yourself just for fun, I tried it once
Anyway, new topic now

So big black cocks huh?

Do you think the dark meat having a deeper flavor is natures way of telling us something?

no i like my neighbours cat, and yes what hes saying is true

Pizza places use the same pizza cutter for every pizza.

And who the fuck are you o wise one

I am thou.

>>except onions, tomatoes, green peppers. we actually slice those at the store

That's like most of the shit though. I'm actually surprised anything is fresh.

the lettuce come in a clear bag already cut but there is no liquid in it. the meats look exactly like they came out of a lunchmeat bag like from walmart. like they were just repackaged. if there is any liquid in it, its just juices from the meat in the bottom corner, like half a tsp maybe. the bread comes in as long dough rolls frozen and we thaw it out, roll it in herbs, rise it, then bake it. nothing is ever not in a fridge or being kept cool, and its only able to be served up to 2 days after its been opened for most things

its not true. it comes in a rectangular shaped package with no juices at all. its really fresh looking too not liked that caned tuna shit, we mix it with some mayo then it can only be in the fridge for 2 days then we toss whats left

no hes full of shit. the bread comes in as frozen dough and we rise in and do the cheese and baking ourselves

Reminder that no one is safe from eating delicious yoga mats at any massive restaurant chains. Even Starbucks has the yoga mat chemical.

He probably means this. It isn't "filled w/ liquid" but there's a good amount at the bottom of the bag.

I'd buy that if it were 50 cents or less. I hate shredding lettuce, and I always end up throwing it out. I'd love to buy a little 8 oz. bag.

alright cunt, i actually worked at subway before and let me tell you how it actually works.
the bread comes in frozen, we put it in a retarder overnight and bake it "fresh" in the morning. the vegetables such as onions letrtuce tomatoes etc, we cut em all up ourselves. however obvious items such as jalapenos, banana peppers, and olives come in these plastic packages like sandwich meat you buy at the store except more box looking, and not stored in preservatives. It's just vacuum sealed. the meat all comes in similar packages, and i mean all the meat.cheese comes in pre sliced, in packages, same as shredded. bacon comes in similar packaging as youd buy at the store, except its pre-cooked and we microwave it up to temp and put it in the sandwich table until we run out. So if you want fresh shit at subway, just get a salad, Also the chicken and specialty meat like pulled pork is fake.

In New Zealand, at Burger King we wouldn't give a shit about food quality or preparation, we would just slap some grey tomato and brown lettuce in a bun with the mold picked off with a lukewarm patty and cold cheese. Then just squirt as much ketchup and mustard as we thought was funny. Gave literally no fucks (and got paid $14.50 an hour to do so lmao)

McDonalds on the other hand was strict as fuck. Much less fun to work at

>chicken and pulled pork is fake

What did he mean by this, Veeky Forums?