The time has arrived! you've finally been invited to a Veeky Forums meetup and potluck, what do you bring...

the time has arrived! you've finally been invited to a Veeky Forums meetup and potluck, what do you bring? i personally would bring sweets, angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. RULES: no poisoning food or putting gross things in it. hi-jinks and shenanigans are allowed but cannot be hazardous to ones health. any semen related treats must wait until the Veeky Forums orgy later that day

liverwurst and vodka

party cheese salad

youre probably the healthiest person on this board.

6 foot party sub. Salami, pepperoni, lettuce, tomato, and cukes.

I'll be the bartender
I bring some bottles and whatnot and make pre- and after diner cocktails

Room temperature frozen pizza with anchovies, black olives, and fresh tomato slices.

A bag of Whopperitos and chicken fries.

He probably drinks lots of water and also eats a lot of canned fish.

undercooked chicken with blood running off it and tell people that it's really ~juicy~

some soup, idk I'd want to know if we needed beef or chicken or whatnot
hell I'd probably make momofuku's tonkotsu broth and see about some good ol' pork soups

I've got some of the hors d'ouevers covered: a batch of little puff pastry tartlets filled with Gruyere, pancetta & chives, another filled with blue cheese and minced dates.

Method:
Buy pre made puff pastry (e.g. Pillsburry), cut into squares, mince pancetta and dates, place ingredients in square, fold up however you wish, brush with egg wash, bake.

Cum brownies

I would never drink or eat something from le hacker Veeky Forums.

>any semen related treats must wait until the Veeky Forums orgy later that day
Well, I guess my special /k/ brownies will have to wait

would eat if made with boyfriends succulent juices

It's fake though

salsa chicken

I would bake a fruit tart. Pate brisee, chocolate ganache shell right over it, pastry cream, cut kiwi, mixed berries, some cut mango, gelatin glaze. I love those things.

the police

Rare cp :^)

Snickers salad and a Jell-O poke cake.

Lamingtons and a bee-sting

Keto fat bombs

>anchovies

I bring nothing; i eat nothing. Fuck your potluck. Ego too fragile to give an opportunity to reject my offering... my culinary self-expression. Nope. Be a real part of my life and i will try to make you smile with cuisine but the best a generic group is getting out of me is prepackaged processed Dindu feed.

nothing jack approved PLEASE

Chicken ballotine, stuffed with veal, sage, pine nuts and sun-dried tomatoes.

Quite simple, but really good.

My 4½ bean chilli.

Why do Irish people only eat 239 bean chili?

Because one more bean would be too farty

Tell me when you get to the funny bit.

I would bring something uniquely Turkish, like revani or something

A leg of lamb and a sword

10 ziplocks of spaghetti and ketchup

I made these ham balls for a potluck a few weeks ago. They were a big hit, despite being so simple.

I'd also bring one or two pies; just made a magnificent sweet potato pie this last week, and I do a mean raspberry-rhubarb.

Looks like they'd go over pretty well at family potlucks around here. They fucking love ham loaf in Ohio. Are the balls just ground ham with spices in em? Or do you add breadcrumbs, egg, etc., like beef meatballs?

Blue Ramen, naturally.

I'd bring deviled eggs. I'd mix the yolk filling with siracha mayo, and add a piece of bacon to the bottom of the egg before adding the yolk filling. Then I'd put a slice of black olive on top of each one and sprinkle some cayenne pepper over it.

Or I'd just spend 40 bucks on Jack in the Box tacos. It depends on how you guys look when I pull up.

>Or I'd just spend 40 bucks on Jack in the Box tacos. It depends on how you guys look when I pull up.
So if we looked sloppy you'd go back in time and not bother with the eggs?

Id leave them in the trunk of my car. Something tells me we'd be meeting close by to s jack in the box anyways.

Perhaps the parking lot of a chuck e cheese so we can step in to use the bathroom as needed?

They're chopped ham and ground pork held together with crushed corn flakes and a little milk, seasoned with brown sugar and ground mustard.

The glaze was just apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and more ground mustard.

pot roast and nanaimo bars

pure, 100% uncut asparagus, cut into bite size pieces.

Potato salad and deviled eggs.

I would get some sand in that shit.

I'd never go to a Veeky Forums meetup & potluck in a million fucking years. You people are terrible.

yea no kidding. none of us would.

I would be the one guy who didn't put nasty shit in the food.

I'd bring a packet of ramen for everyone, some cheese sticks, Capri sun, and some lays.

You should just an hero desu

Sounds good. I'm gonna make em the next time we go to the campground.

I'd bring a copy of park and recs and some booze. where should the chu/ck/ meet up be? I say Houston or maybe somewhere in Seattle.

French onion soup with a finely chopped up diaper mixed in

just some good hijinks and shenanigans XD

NYC so the flyovers get bootyblasted

I'd make some jamaican beef patties

>NYC
Yeah, let's meet up at ground zero. I hear it's empty as fuck now. We can have a nice picnic, throw out a blanket and some tunes, and hang out with all the local kikes.

Hagymás rákragu, an Hungarian dish unknown outside of Hungary of river prawns (though crayfish or shrimp are fine abroad) cooked in a sauce of caramelised onions and prawn stock (made from the claws, heads and shells of the prawns), flavoured heavily with... well... you can probably guess. It's Hungarian, after all.

As it's commonly served with polenta, it's essentially Hungary's answer to the American dish of shrimp and grits.

My Irish stew.

Yeah, im that guy who always brings potato salad. Also cheese cake or pecan pie.