/RBS/

Are Veeky Forums fans of Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches?

I can't think of a comfier way to dispose of leftover roasts.

Well aint that a sammich covered with gravy?

You have my atenttion sir.

I love em, but not with gravy. Never understood the point of that.

Well sir, gravy is delicious.

True, but you're taking a sandwich, meant to be eaten with your hands, and making so that it has to be eaten with a fork and knife. But to each his own i guess.

>broth or gravy on bread

I've done this for as long as I can remember. Ever since hearing this nursery rhyme:

>There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children, she didn't know what to do; She gave them some broth without any bread; Then whipped them all soundly and put them to bed.

You eat it with a fork and knife, bro.

Broth, gravy on bread were made for each other.

Hot sandwiches with mashed potatoes is a top tier comfy food, I look forward to them whenever I have a big meal. Makes all the work getting the roast beef or turkey together worth it.

nigga I don't care how traditional this shit is, liquid on bread is wrong and it makes me gag.

This

Melted butter and garlic makes top tier bread also known as garlic bread.

I prefer turkey.

Different pair of shoes since its not completly soaked you sorry excuse for a human beeing

When I need a quick comfort take out treat I get this at Swiss chalet. No regrets.

Neither is OPs photo.
It is merely covered in gravy, much like garlic bread is covered in melted butter.

Try harder you fat cunt

I might be fat but I'm not a cunt.
Athist 1 Religion 0

shit on a shingle

Mah nigga

Lou's Diner in Las Vegas makes an excellent example. They are the greasy spoon that other greasy spoon's aspire to be. Much to my amusement, a coworker heard me order the hot roast beef sandwich and was completely astonished when that's exactly what I got.

Reading comprehension, bro.

With some hot english mustard

have you thought about blending it up into a tasty shake?

Does it come with mashed taters?

What flavor of meat shake is that?

The Hot Hamburger should get an honourable mention.

one of my favourite meals in the chalet after a long day of cross country skiing.

For me, its the Hot Roast Beef Sandwich with a poutine. The best meal after a day on the trails.

not really

im not a big fan of anything that looks like someone took a wet shit on my plate

>dressing touching gravy
TRIGGERED

I'd mow that.

way to much gravy...

What do you mean too much?

I like them, but with tougher bread. Toasted certainly don't hurt, either. Man, now I want one.

Easy as fuck to make, but I'm single so I don't often make a roast just for myself.

what even is this?

lol get a load of this cuck

very nice

>cuck
How did you come to this conclusion?

FAAAAAAAAG

Cause you sound like a pretentious, douchey chad and thus have earned the latest all-purpose insult, "cuck."

>all-purpose insult, "cuck."
lurk moar, newfag.

Bitch you obviously need to lurk more. Cuck is used as a replacement for "retard, asshole, bitch, etc" now. It doesn't only mean a guy who lets other dudes fuck his girl. Sorry I used your fetish as an insult, but you really need to get out more.

Only by pathetic losers, everyone else cringes

This, texture is fucking disgusting.

Bragging about your imaginary life on a cantonese knitting forum is far more pathetic.

>Cuck is used as a replacement for "retard, asshole, bitch, etc" now.
You haven't got a fucking clue, mate.

>can't read.

hi raddit.

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cucking

How do you make brown gravy?

I only know how to make biscuits and gravy gravy.

Do your hands get sticky eating that sandwich?

You eat it with chopsticks.

I read that as:
>I can't think of a comfier way to dispose of leftover roasties.