You're not animechan! It's a trick!

WASSSAAA WWASSSSAAA WASSSSAAA

Any other Anime chan scams?

District0x

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hai hai faggots~forgot to shill this x40 coin to you at ico~ Whoopsy daisy~

why are you guys larping as anime chan?

Poooooooooopoooopppppooooooooopoo pajeet

Wonder what he is buying these days to keep secret and then reveal he actually holds 100k of.

Unironically XTO. There's rumors going around that it's going to be the next big thing, SEC compliant crypto, artist ICOs and all that. Problem is you literally can't buy it at the moment because the only exchange it is on right now isn't accepting new registrations.

>SEC compliant
literally every coin is now otherwise they dont get on exchanges
>artist icos
yea these have all always done well(Sarcasm) im sure theyll compete with itunes .99 cent model
> Problem is you literally can't buy it at the moment because the only exchange it is on right now isn't accepting new registrations.
pajeet exchange, yea no thanks

I'm not tryign to shill it to you. I'm saying that "anime-chan" literally holds over 100k of it, I know this for a fact. DYOR on everything else

Veeky Forumsconrekt

i know it for a fact LOL

Her wallet address is public.

Was public for MBRS as well, I'll give her that

glad I didn't put much money into his shills

Because it's funny watching all the bagholders from her shills sprout all over the thread

whats her wallet? ive been browsing Veeky Forums for a year and am still a poorfag. no more, no moar furking lurking. but now all the threads are pajeet infestation. why the fuck didnt i buy 0x when this anime bitch told me to fml.

Someone quick run down me on animechan

What else do you want to know? (s)he pretended that he knows shit when in fact those were just baseless claims

Thanks m8