Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
I was talking with my rich chinaman friend. Today he sent me a pretty reputable whale pump group which gonna cost me 5k usd a month. Have any of you been to a paid pump group ? Is it worth it ? I have around 110k in the bank but 5k usd a month is kinda crazy.

yes they are reputable especially if they are chinks
you should give him 10k tip just for inviting you

tell your chink friend you will give him $2500 for the info every month 2 subscriptions in reality 1 price everyones a winner

Mr chinaman worth 17 million usd. He don't really care about any money lol. He's just my good friend. It's not his group, but since he have couple of connection he asked some of his friends who invest in crypto for me.

wtf

How do u fucking meet people like that.

you are a fucking retard just do your own research, its FREE

How do you think he got millions?

>8020820
I've been in china for around 4 years now so i can read ching chong language quite well. Plus if i don't scribble the group name info most people mostly pajeet here will ruin everything
I've done quite well in terms of connections. Have around 7-10 millionaire friend and 1 billionare. I'm still upper middle class though.

Sorry should put pictures. He owns couple clothing factories. Some are high class brand factories. Been to the factory in shaoxing china couple times.

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is. But 5k is steep so I guess it’s a toss up.

Send me 1 eth I'll invite you to my shitty shilling group.
Plus I'll suck yo dick

You sound really smart. Go for it OP. YOLO

Probably I'll try a month. Sounds stupid but hey it might work.
Uh..No thanks user.

The one i'm in costs 2k month, but i make 10x that from it, so go for it.
If you want i can arrange an invite send 0.1eth to 0x2DF4E5e7CaF2e76810928a89fC48803779BCAe52 put your crypto networth and disposable email address in the comment section of etherscan.io after the transaction.

Do you really think people are that stupid.
Stop embarrassing yourself for some petty money dude. Man i hate poorfag.
Meh I'm going to sleep. Its my fault anyway asking some advise on pajeet forum.

[email protected]

Nice mate, could you share the info once u will subscribe?

the monthly fee is to make it seem "exclusive" but in reality they need to make sure you're not a small time bitch that's going to sell early or leak the info.

there wont be any real whales in this group, but they'll all at least be rich, unlike your typical shitskin "pump" group.

unimpressive
if you're friendly with ccp you get handed businesses

>my very successful crypto millionaire friend says this is a good idea
>i'll ask poor strangers on biz just to make sure
the only board with more severe mental illness is lbgt.

[email protected]