What is the best hot sauce in existence?

What is the best hot sauce in existence?
I'd argue that it's this.

Preferences, opinions, blah blah blah, Secret Aardvark.

I like the superNintendo best. Yum yum

Bottled hot sauce is a pale shadow of actual fresh hot salsa.

this is great for being cheap

This stuff destroys my ass but I always go back. It feels good when it mistreats me tho. I've been bad, El Yucateco.

There are many different varieties of hot sauces with their own merits and detraction. There is no objectively "best" hot sauce, although some are better than others, but the flavor profile of the dish, and inherent properties of how the sauce compliments the dish, mean that you can only measure merit based on application.

Homemade with various aromatics, seasonings, some form of sweetness, and quality chilies is probably the best choice.

>hot sauce
Find a support group you fucking addict

salsa is not hot sauce you stupid nigger

are you an idiot? or just a homosexual faggot?

that one tastes good, but isnt that hot. depends what youre looking for.

yes

It's more like a spicy BBQ sauce than a hot sauce.

Salsa de Valentina

Just buy a can of chipotles in adobo and run that through a blender

the perfect hot sauce

you can water it down with roasted & pureed bellpepper if it's too hot and/or add sugar & salt if that's your thing

Doesn't this have too much lead in its green food colouring?

I am totally in the "tastes good" camp, especially with the sauces that snake nigger that heat into your mouth with fruity flavors.

Sriracha is my favourite.
Try tapatio, trappey's bull sauce and plain ol' tabasco, since different sauces go better with different foods.

Took this just for you OP. My mom's retarded bf opens new bottles without finishing the old.

i do really like sriacha but then you have cucks here who talk shit about it because it's overused or someshit.

the lack of a strong vinegary flavor is what i like about it. its sweet and delicious.

Being overused (or overrated) just means there's something really good about it.
Maybe not amazing, but good.

Popular things are generally popular for some reason or another.
If you like sriracha, just use sriracha.

true GOAT reporting in

kick his ass to the curb, show who is the man in the house

But why doesn't it go well with a burrito from Chipotle?

because you have bad taste.

It really clashes. It's too smoky of a flavor for Chipotle's zesty salsa.

zesty salsa? zesty is a burger king thing, not chipotle.

Angry lady.

To any Britbongs in this thread; get this stuff. It's absolutely marvellous for an own brand sauce.

I can't enjoy eggs at all without it.

Also, plain, pickled jalapenos on almost anything.

Dunn's river is pretty good. I dunno if it's an international brand or just a British thing

One of my favorite brands

That stuff is like salty piss water. Not an ounce of spice in the entire bottle.

Seconding El Yucateo