cnbc.com/2017/12/19/bill-gates-in-2014-bitcoin-is-better-than-currency.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great thread, really.

>muh fentanyl
>muh money laundering
that was one of the most clearly manipulative posts i've ever seen
sad thing is redditors ate it up

>640k RAM

He's just a boomer. They don't get it. None of them do.

He just literally autistic

You may also have asperger if you only realized now

>not going long in RAM
>calling the ceiling at 640k
yep, he's brainded

I think it's more that he sometimes talks to people who he considers stupid in a fairly direct way.

Look at how gay this shit is
>Hey! Nothing to add, but thanks for answering questions in an AMA! You’re a nice person and I’m a nice person for pointing it out, too!

Redditors eat all sorts of nonsense up. They're consistently unable to see through the slightest manipulation. A lot of paid shills in the comments on there too

> dikkepiemel

He has actually been very bullish/postive on crypto in the past. He is just super concerned about health and is biased and wrong in his interpretation of statistics

>tfw you realize he is actually stupid

There is a difference between intelligence and wisdom. Running a successful business doesn't really require above average mental capabilities, quite often you just have to convince people smarter than you to join. Even you could do it if you knew how.

If he’s stupid then I’m sub-Neanderthal

He's an elite puppet. He's saying these things to keep his head above water. Everyone knows people in central banking want out. Not much longer before it collapses and the move to crypto occurs.

He is assblasted for the fact that his autistic child Winshit has absolutely minus zero to do with crypto world.
I recon butthurt cause I am also butthurt for not accumulating more coins.
Tl;dr He's a kilobyte faggot.

jesus christ is Veeky Forums literally full of autists who are incapable of comprehending sarcasm?

he hasnt had anything to do with windows for years, pajeet took over and shit out windows 8 and 10

Brainlet

>yfw you realize we are actually the dumb and stupid
>yfw you realize bill gates has more money than all ETH in existence
>yfw you realize he can pump n dump all the crypto market to the ground with his pocket money for the lulz and nobody can do anything about it

RT KIRKER

Your autism is showing

Let it come, sir !
I repeat sir, let it come !
He will bite the bitter cookie made by pink wojak in a couple of hours.
Let it come !

You think that was his real answer on crypto ?

It's more like he wants in, but would rather enter at a point for more profit. So he blasts it with fud before placing positions.

"FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES"
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

Lel

You neets can think whatever you want, reality is that politicians listen to people like Bill Gates, the funbux reckoning is on its way, between the things Bill mentioned, North Korean sanction subversion and the whole killing the planet while doing useless math, crypto is already on borrowed time.

screencap this

He looks like Marty lagina

He is right. Can you give a single use crypto has right now besides illegal shit?

>Can you give a single use USD has right now besides illegal shit?

Fixed.

he never actually said that you turbo brainlets

is there anything worse than a bunch of delusional cryptofaggots?

Smart contracts

what's in the bag, moot

but what did he mean by this?

cnbc.com/2017/12/19/bill-gates-in-2014-bitcoin-is-better-than-currency.html

He just wants some cheap coins

DID SOMEBODY SAY DRUGS DESU

rich people are not gods, for the most part they are people who were lucky enough to see an opportunity, or be given an opportunity

The funny thing is 99% of the drug dealers and terrorists use Windows to plan their criminal activity. Windows is bad and literally killing people.

tfw i'm not even close to bill gates rich, but ive made more money in the past year than my parents have in the past 5 years

and im not a god, i make mistakes, hindsight is 20/20
really trying to be more open-minded about things so that I don't brush off a potential big opportunity ever again.

Is there anything else worse than just wasting ur money in fricking Africa

He's unironically one of few people that understand what crypto is about.

>As noted by CNBC, during a Reddit “Ask Me Anything” session on Tuesday, Gates explained that he thinks cryptocurrency is really bad because it aids and abets people who want to keep their financial transactions hidden from the government. He seemed particularly concerned with whether the blockchain revolution is mostly revolutionizing financial crime, terrorism, and drug dealing, thus killing people “in a fairly direct way”:

He's right though.

What do you mean "reddit?" /r/buttcoin yes but crypto reddit completely disregarded it

GUY GUYS CRYPTO LITERALLY KILLED PEOPLE
STICK WITH USD NEVER KILLED NO ONE
FENTANYL
BUZZWORDS

SCARY
OSAMA'S FAVORITE FOOD IS CRYPTO

>He's just a boomer. They don't get it. None of them do.
Oh they understand it, they understand it is the end of them. Watch all their dishonesty about how crypto has no intrinsic value.
The value of a machine is the money you save using it over a different machine.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain is a machine for running an economy, tracking who owes what to whom, ensuring honesty while facilitating exchange. The cryptocurrency machine replaces the fiat machine we currently use to drive our economies.
Cryptocurrency automates and improves the functions all those 1% boomer professionals necessary to keep fiat functioning: bankers, lawyers, professors, regulators, investigators, enforcers, etc etc tons of corrupt leeches are made obsolete. We no longer need "trusted professionals" a fucking makebelieve nobility class to manage our money while making themselves filthy rich because they have no competition to their seniorage.

With cryptocurrency you can colonize Mars or nationbuild with just workers, scientists, and basic security - you don't need tons of professionals just to manage your economy so you can trade with the wider universe. All you need is digital devices communication.

Boomers understand they are obsolete now. They will do anything to manipulate younger generations into rejecting crypto.

((They)) won't ever change my mind fucking salted dicks. An-Cap out.

This thread needs to be nuked by a airplane

Not by a nuke?