Bought this 100k white gold diamond tennis chain

Bought this 100k white gold diamond tennis chain.

Im only 19 btw.

AMA and /madeit/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

avianneandco.com/10k-white-gold-mens-diamond-tennis-chain-12-20-ctw.html
hiphopbling.com/products/stainless-steel-1-row-4mm-cz-lab-made-chain?variant=10109598597162
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are sad

looks very feminin to me, are you a faggit?

good decision. Diamonds have great resale value

why? what is your net worth

Don't buy shit like that if you don't have 10 million+ , even then it's fucking stupid.

>he posted it again

did you mine ripple?

BWAHAHAHAHA

200k in jewelry, 120k car and 300k house.

still have 1m in the bank

t. Have worked in a JEWellers and can tell these are not even real diamond. Nice Larp OP

>120k car

y..you actually bought a fucking lambo?

also you should have just bought a 550k house and a mercedes AND NO FUCKING DIAMONDS you idiot

nah they are real lol

passes multiple diamond testers plus i got certificate

thanks for your concern tho

damn those look real, prove they are

t.jamal

>diamond
lol what a retard, you couldn’t get actual valuable gems for that price?

nice. can you give me $2k so i can build my dream gaming pc? grats on your gains op

ooga booga

nah i had a 400k lambo aventador but it was not practical and i sold it. bought a 120k full option BMW M4 with it.

>wasting 1/5 of your remaining net worth on useless overpriced jewelry

I hope this is bait. Otherwise you might be mentally challenged

Nigger tier

post eth address ill send you .1

nope. had more pussy than u will ever have

0x661ecf553139443566af6b7f4825ccf941770e07

0x908f48309b2852180d223d5b4bf196e71cf5ca82

thanks user

Mortgage your house and use it as he down payements on a multi family income property. There is no good reason to have $300k died up in your home. The rates on a mortgage are so low you would make more money than your monthly payements just by buying S&P shares with it. And you get 100% of the appreciation whether you have a note on the Proptery or not.

You wouldn't wear that to play tennis in. Shut the fuck up.

>1/5
>remaining net worth
Nigger what the fuck are you on?

>Wasting once-in-a-lifetime money on literal nigger-tier garbage and bragging about it on an anonymous Tibetan glass blowing forum
Look I know you're young but this is beyond pathetic bro, sort yourself out

because you have an actual (real) pussy?

>had
it's an FTM

op is a dumb nigger

i bet you have a few bastard children as well?

prob made some girls pregnant yes.

i only fuck without condom during 1 night stands.

Congratulations on your absolutely abysmal taste.

haha, i fucking hope you're larping

I would've had 3 good watches with 100k, and lot look like a faggot

What kind of coco-butter jamook would wear something like that? It's so far below shit tier taste, I'd have a panic attack if I had to wear that in public. Your decisions will render you poor in no time.

What a fag.

>no timestamp

yea, fuck off larping faggot. did you get high heels with that necklace too? and a dress?

>shiny rocks that are non rare by any stretch of the imagination and can be grown in laboratories now
>shiny rocks that only became popular because of a debeers advertisement campaign in the 1920s (look it up. the diamond engagement ring is an artificial tradition made by marketers)
>spending money on shitty baubles like a nigger
good goy

Lisa Marie Presley, please

Im not a larping poor fag like you.

Stay poor and mad retard hehe

Stupid retard.

>200k in jewelry, 120k car and 300k house.
>200k in jewelry, 120k car
user... you might just be literally retarded
Both those things depreciate rapidly after purchase, and diamonds are only expensive because of an artificial monopoly which should no longer exist because we can fucking make diamonds in a lab now

100k for a shinny rock that's rare because of debeers

Kys retard

Nice one, but how are you supposed to play tennis with it?

>4:44pm timestamp
yuropoor detected
Enjoy the monkey chain you wasted your money on

keep going on with the hate guys. i love it.

got more money then all of you combined and im only 19 years old. 2 years ago i had literally nothing on my bank

top kek

I can tell those are fake from a mile away.
t. Actual Jew

Haha white gold and diamonds. Might as well be plastic you retard

You won't have it for long if you spend it on retarded shit like this.
You better be married (or soon married) to the vagina you're giving those overpriced rocks to, or you're the stupidest motherfucker on the planet.

avianneandco.com/10k-white-gold-mens-diamond-tennis-chain-12-20-ctw.html

100k?

kek more like $100
hiphopbling.com/products/stainless-steel-1-row-4mm-cz-lab-made-chain?variant=10109598597162

mine is 18K white gold with VVS diamonds (highest quality)

the one you linked is SI diamonds

Are you an rapper?

diamonds are worthless, sorry

Hahahahahahahha

this (just the opposite, I mean)

you must be a negro

What brand is it, OP?
If it's anything less than Tiffany you got fucked HARD

>bragging on Veeky Forums after you "made it"

what a bizarre place to look for validation.

nope just a highly intelligent crypto invester

>Diamonds
>White gold

Lol, u got raped by whoever sold u that.

>The magazine conducted another experiment to determine the extent to which larger diamonds appreciate in value over a one-year period. In 1970, it bought a 1.42 carat diamond for £745. In 1971, the highest offer it received for the same gem was £568. Rather than sell it at such an enormous loss, Watts decided to extend the experiment until 1974, when he again made the round of the jewelers in Hatton Garden to have it appraised. During this tour of the diamond district, Watts found that the diamond had mysteriously shrunk in weight to 1.04 carats. One of the jewelers had apparently switched diamonds during the appraisal. In that same year, Watts, undaunted, bought another diamond, this one 1.4 carats, from a reputable London dealer. He paid £2,595. A week later, he decided to sell it. The maximum offer he received was £1,000.

What coins did you/do you hold in what amounts?

It's funny how the whole idea of bling is to show how rich a nigga you are, but the kind of bling that niggers actually like is only about $100

>highly intelligent crypto invester

Imagine being rich and instead of actually enjoying the benefits of the money spending time bragging about it on Veeky Forums

sad!

bought 7 btc @ 1000eu, sold at 9k eu

bought tron, ripple and verge thats how i made most of my money

now im only holding chainlink.

You are the pajeet faggot that posted that female watch. No one cares about your daddies money, now go stick his cock in your mouth pussy boi

>tennis chain

You mean fuck reins.

haha im self made retard

i came from nothing and i have more then all of you combined.

>i have more then all of you combined.
Do you have true love though?

GOT EEM

You still can’t afford good taste and class though. Enjoy your shiney trinkets user.

to ask something relevant: how did you make your gains?

‘Self made retard’ needs a comma otherwise it reads as if you’re a self- made retard.... oh, that is what you meant?

see

congrats on the jewels. anything else we can do for you today?

i just made a poopy. i'm only 34 btw.

Op, hope you read this.

Seriously consider reading up on financial and economic advise. You will cringe so hard later in life thinking back. Right now you feel invincible and like you are at the top of the world, but realize you are your own worst enemy atm.

I assume you're a femanon. If so, makes sense that you would waste money on this

Jewelry serves absolutely no purpose. You could at least have bought a watch that tells time. The only for sure investment in the future is land. That is where you should put your money.

you should have bought government bonds boyo

OP are you a girl, nigger or a faggot ?

mug, you should have gotten bullion Jewellery at retail is WAY above the melt price

rich but stupid?

>all these retards getting pissed off at the sight of diamonds

a crypto genius

>
>nah they are real lol
>passes multiple diamond testers plus i got certificate
>thanks for your concern tho
Why are u responding to OPs post like that's you? IDs don't match... Same fagging it?

made thread on my phone connected to 4g cuz i had to upload the picture

replying on my pc

Society today. How fucked we is on a scale of dumb to stupid? OP is gonna post a new thread tomorrow crying about how his necklace got jacked.

actually I'm happy for the OP. Kind of shows that making it is not a meme.
I wouldn't buy jewlery tho Would think of smth where to invest it

You bought JEWlery. You auto-cucked yourself.

Jewelry store faggot here. Op is full of shit. That's a rhodium plated (what they put over yellow gold to make it white gold) chain. The metal under is probably copper but could be silver(unlikely though). Those aren't diamonds either.

OP probably paid 30 dollars unless it is silver as the base metal and in that case he maybe paid 200 USD.

enjoy your taxes lel

yeah i dont think so faggot

stay mad tho poorfag

>muh shiny rocks

bitch nobody respects that here

how many fucking bitcoins do you own

holding 500k link atm

its all i have in crypto

it's amazing how you can see the stupidity from his eyes alone
you can give a nigger unlimited wealth and the best education, but nothing makes up for genetics
(the glove does look cool tho)

> Aquire wealth
> Trade wealth to Jews for literal pebbles.

Did you win the lotto or something? I refuse to believe someone as dumb as you made this kind of money in an honest manner.

With those size of diamonds, and that many of them, that chain would be well over 100K, stop LARPing kiddo you're not 2chainz

That's almost as great of a thread as that one where user bought a nice car because of "making it"