What the fuck

How in the fuck do people eat this garbage? I'm in a rough spot right now so I really gotta stretch my dollars, but this shit is downright inedible. It's hard as fuck to chew, and every time you take a bite out of one half of it breaks off and flakes all over the place. Was poor people living on this a meme? I feel like I'd have been better off just eating some dirt

Stick it up your butt. Shits cash

No. I need to eat it

Eat it with your ass

>in a rough spot
>shitposting on Veeky Forums from an iphone

why are you eating it raw?

I know you're probably trolling, but on the off chance you're not, there are directions for cooking it on the back of the package and you should follow them.

Ramen has been proven to provide all the nutrients you need in a day in every pack. You just need to crush it up in the bag, add the nutrient pouch, shake and eat. One time I had to stretch two packs out for a week and it worked just fine.

How do you faggots not get cancer?

>raw
>cooking it

It's instant ramen retards, I eat it right out of the package how it was intended

Don't forget to snort the powder

i dont want to make another thread, what should i add to my ramen to make it awesome and not be boring?

I like garnishing it with a soft boiled or poached egg, any sort of ham/pork slices, and some green onions.

Here ya go

Buy a jar of this shit and sprinkle some in and enjoy the delicious.

you guys are the best. i'm so glad i checked out another board than /b/

It's why I hang out here. /co/cks for some reason usually have good hearts.

I don't know the term for Veeky Forums dwellers actually. I've been here awhile and I don't know it. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you can try buying this stuff instead if you wanna eat it like that
this is actually intended to be eaten raw
though it may be out of your price range

tastes pretty good

Busha busha, I remember that shit back in elementary school

Don't do this it makes mustard gas.

Seriously though don't do it.

Oh you poor fuck, you're still in the /b/ phase.

kinda sorta. i frequent /trash/ as well, but i pretty much just lurk because they're all degenerates.

You gotta cook it buckaroo

More like
cu/ck/s