Shill me some coins to mine

Shill me some coins to mine

interesting in that it is in someone's interest to shill you coins to BUY after they themselves have bought in. but it is never in ones interest to encourage someone else to MINE to same coins you are mining, because increased competition directly impacts one's mining income

in other words, I ain't telling you shit, nigger

akroma, raven

Bitcoin Private, TurtleCoin, BadgerBadge, VagCoin

Why mine anything other than Ethereum until it goes POS?

Ethereum is the most profitable coin to mine right now.

If you're looking to go into other coins do this.
Mine Ethereum > Convert to BTC > Buy whatever coin

I've been mining LUX the past week, its actually pretty profitable for my 980s and the coin will eventually moon I believe. You can also mine with PoS at the same time

If your gpu doesn't have 6+ gb vram mining eth is pointless now. The epoch 155 increased killed eth mining for anything that isn't high end AMD or NVIDIA. Your hash rate will be abysmal.

Either mine Zcash, monero, or some other shitcoin that is good with your GPU and will moon soon.

No it’s not. Nothing is profitable right now.

Gpu cost + electricity + other hardware cost means even mining ETH you ROI anywhere between 3 years and never. Unless ETH goes to 3k

AEON

yes it is the most profitable, also you mine if you already have the hardware for it.

I hate even typing this out since I know the hearts of most of you sociopath momma's boys. But..I mine Biblepay, and no it's not profitable from a fiduciary standpoint but it does provide relief and food to orphans and poor kids and has a working product. If you want to say some clever racist shit about it being uncool to feed kids go for it, be that asshole.

>no RGB
>no SLI

Stay poor pleb. Hope you have a console for Far Cry 5

Not sure why auto correct chose fiduciary over financial ...

>t.retard

you can't just say "eth is the most profitable", it 100% depends on what video cards you are mining with. My farm is 90% 1080ti's which are shit at mining ethereum but slay at equihash

this is why people don't think mining is profitable, they've done absolutely 0 research into it and they've most likely never mined themselves

I mine xvg

Clearly doesn't mine. I will allow the fud however because I don't want any new competition

Mine LUX

Thank me in 6 months.

my nigga

mining .15 Lux a day. Feels good when that will be $10 a day 6 months from now and $100 a day 2 years from now.

Look for low-difficulty coins yet to be listed on any exchanges. That's how you make bank mining. Problem is, those projects rarely look promising, but all you need is to dump your bags once it gets listed

no, dont mine these. go mine something else. these are shitcoins of the first order. stay away.

>no, dont mine these. go mine something else. these are shitcoins of the first order. stay away.

you are being ironic, but like fucking raven is literally bitcoin, it is fucking stupid as fuck.

raven is shit i agree. its way way overpriced for the stage it is in now. but miners are trying to make it appear more than it is to pump the price. it could be something down the line.

akroma on the other hand i think has potential and is under priced for what it can be.

Turdle coin

It was gods hand making you look stupid. Which you are

I use the EasyMine pool to mine Vertcoin and Unitus simultaneously. Pretty decent profit considering I don't pay for electricity and mine with my desktop when it's not in use. Get about 0.45 VTC and 0.55 UIS a day with a GTX 1070.

bump