Why did Vechain lie about Vitalik being an advisor?

Why did Vechain lie about Vitalik being an advisor?
For anyone who doesn't know, Vechain claimed Vitalik as an advisor and when Vitalik disputed the claims on twitter and reddit they deleted their tweet but there are still pictures from the AMA of them claiming it.

Something shady with the DNV partnership aswell, they claim that they are in a "partnership" but here is a Norwegian newspaper with DNV CEO claiming that they are considering working with Vechain but they are not buying the tokens.
e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406

DNV is also talking to IOTA and they have said that they are willing to work with many blockchain companies so what's with all the hype on the Vechain "partnership"?
DNV and IOTA are also both Norwegian so i'd say that IOTA can get much closer to them.

How can we trust anything that Vechain says when they have a history of telling lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/955473335999258624
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they didnt...
Fenbushi Capital is invested in Vechain and Vitalik was a member, but he left

Who lies? Vitalik or Vechain?

Pls someone say something good about Vechain or i have to sell my bags, i have serious doubts about this coin now.

did you watch the conference? they talked about how many telegram and reddit subscribers they have. and the cringy voice over stuff.... "conference is over.... OR IS IT?"

fuck that.

DNV has multiple branches. It's just one branch that deals with vechain. The CEO of that branch isn't the same as the CEO of the norwegian branch.

chinks in general are fucking cingeworthy

I don't really understand the purpose of all the coordinated FUD on this. I know it's all bait and I don't partake in the fights but what's the goal?

Why the fuck are there so many ven threads everyday

Another scammy chink currency, is VEN the new TRX?

dump price, test weak hands, have fun and accumulate

one of ven’s paid shills in hong kong called me a gweilo and got all butt hurt when i asked if they paid him in HKD, RMB, or VEN.

OP literally gets off on FUDing vechain, he is in every thread. Same typing style same links, every time. Guy is ejther trying to accumulate or is just trying to feel good about himself for making people worried. But he doesn't care about you.

IOTA 2.0 IOTA 2.0 IOTA 2.0 IOTA 2.0 IOTA 2.0 IOTA 2.0 IOTA 2.0 IOTA 2.0 IOTA 2.0 IOTA 2.0

HHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

FAGS

Would help if you linked to the tweet. twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/955473335999258624

But everyone knows Veeky Forums FUD and shilling has no real direct effect on the market, right?

And in other news vechain claims it will be profitable for anyone not in the chink team photograph by 2050.

Some think it has, it's a game I guess.

>twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/955473335999258624

replies sound like Veeky Forums

also found this one... this is seriously what VEN does? tracks shit? lol

It's a blockchain/RFID application to fight counterfeit items eg: medicines, fine wines, designer bags, etc.

I warned you faggots to sell before the event. I learned my lesson with ICX summit. You pieces of shit ignored me.

It’s not about directly forcing someone to sell, it’s about making a right sentiment.
20 Vechain is a scam threads spammed on biz every hour will make normies lurking here to believe it’s a bad coin, rumors spread around, braindead normans sell to whales.

Something seems fishy about VeChain

Chinks have no culture of honesty. Chinks always overpromise and underdeliver.

This. They'll tell you whatever they think you want to hear

I've always hated the chinks, the Japanese were not cruel enough to them in the world wars.
I should have known and stayed far from this.