Your thoughts, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9xiYnFvIRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

terrible idea

roast chicken is when they achieved perfection

and wooster sauce

>salad cream

Hey I have you is, if you do not eat the chips, maybe some without and friends of you neckbeards can try it out, it does not look like a fat inbred fuck is this rumor I heard

>wooster

How can you have an opinion on something you've never tried, Mart Sharter?

what the hell is this

'the fuck is salad cream?

A cheap condiment used by Brits. It's basically their equivalent of ranch or ketchup. (Not in flavor, but in application: it's favored by lower classes, fast-food apologists, people who can't cook, etc.)

this is my jam

what it taste like dawg?

I tried these a couple days ago. The initial taste is fairly faithful to the real thing, but the long-lasting aftertaste is like that of an old wet shoe.

I thought it was just cheap mayo that can't be called mayo because of reasons of most utmost importance

It's a lot like mayo but it has a stronger acidic tang.

And how is that any different than my description?

2 questions:
do they make an asparagus flavor?
is walkers just lays in other countries?

Because ketchup is actually good

No.
Yes.

Essentially mayonnaise with a higher vinegar content, slightly more yellow in appearance too.

Yes it's a very English condiment, something I enjoyed as a child, and despite never having a bad experience with it, I haven't touched the stuff in years, just seems really unappealing nowadays.

semen.

I didn't say anything about it being good or bad, user.

I said it was a cheap condiment chiefly associated with lower classes and people who can't cook. Exactly like ketchup.

I didn't say anything about whether or not it was good or bad.

Fine, user, fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

sounded shit but tastes a lot better than I thought it would