2-3$ EOY.

I'd even be fine with that at this point

1000 eoy

$2 after SXSW. Nice dubs btw

5$ EOD check em

10k eod

linkconeeeeect EOY

The screenshot I took even got dubs.

this is how i know link will never make it. you people are desperate to a 3x return

most of you will just say whatever price will get you out of your shithole third world country

$1 EOW

Wow, huge market buy 5 minutes after I posted this. Now the order book is going mad.

pump and dump to offload some bags. We'll see sub 5000 sats and sub $.50 over the next week because of BTC. Not even mad about it, just part of the game.

That wasn't a pump and dump, just one guy market buying like 50k then a flurry of activity from bots.

Binance just sent out two big link orders to what looks like individual's wallets. Followed by them refilling from cold storage.

$5 End of March

oops wrong pic, but that was a post from riddle user yesterday that got ignored.

of course it got ignored. wtf are you supposed to do with six schizophrenic degrees of separation breadcrumbs? the only assholes who confirm "riddler" posts are other role players.

at least in the past his clues used to lead to new things that contained descriptions of plausible implementations of chainlink. A sberbank insurance presentation, we.trade, project ubin, were all from him. Additionally other documents from SIBOS 2017 that hadn't been seen before.