I swear if there is something that can save crypto from this stagnation this is it

i swear if there is something that can save crypto from this stagnation this is it
i just mined some with nano miner and then transfered it to my wallet. it took 30 secs to see it in my wallet and with 0 fees
yes, that's the only thing it can do but it works for fuck sake. how many vaporwave memecoins with obscure use cases are out there? this has the best normie appeal ever and everyone can understand what it does without some buzzword around
why did biz fud this so fucking hard? i missed out so much
also i need some TA fag to tell me when to buy in, will it bleed more?

Other urls found in this thread:

nano-miner.com/?43k
nano-miner.com
nano-miner.com/?glp
medium.com/@bluepnume/introducing-brainblocks-my-weekend-hack-project-to-build-a-simple-checkout-app-for-raiblocks-5f5770c06c14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so you've just mined nano?
lol

NANO is the spark that ignites the golden bull run

But you can't mine NANO.

nope i wasn't mining nano but actually monero, the payout is in nano though

it's a fucking site that let's you mine with your browser monero and then they pay in nano

Held since it was $1 and I will hold until its $1000.

This is quite possibly the last real moon mission in crypto. No joke.

1k it's too much maybe
but i can see it overtake litecoin in the next bullrun in no time
we will see

>also i need some TA fag to tell me when to buy in, will it bleed more?

What website?

>i swear if there is something that can save crypto from this stagnation this is it
>i just mined some with nano miner
>with 0 fees
>vaporwave memecoins
>this has the best
>why did biz fud this
>i need some TA fag
>will it bleed more
NANO
>that's the only thing it can do but it works
just like fallout 4, right?

I see no reason it can't reach 100B market cap in due time, that would put it just under 1k. Patience my friend. It's like buying bitcoin early on.

nano-miner.com/?43k

thank you, basically this should be the end of the correction but i think i will wait for btc to take a shit before going in
what?

>This is quite possibly the last real moon mission in crypto. No joke.
unironically this. the platform coins are a meme to create shitcoins. once this is more widely realized, BTC, LTC, and NANO will be utilized almost exclusively.
BTC - store of value/max secuirty - gold
LTC - medium sized purchases /less security - silver
NANO - everyday spending, tipping, amounts to carry with you, less security - cash

>vaporwave

nano-miner.com
Don't use the scam referral link the other guy posted.

foiled again

nano-miner.com/?glp
use my referral hehe
but basically the payout is ridiculous but it only uses cpu and you can change the speed, it's a good start to see how nano works. you can create a wallet on nanowallet in no time and you're set

lord kek has blessed this thread with his dubs of 7s
NANO MOON CONFIRMED

So what does nano do except move around really fast? Does anyone accept it as currency? Or does it just move around from wallet to wallet at high speeds? Lmfao.

it breakes exchanges really fast as well

Hop on the official nano trading discord if you want pointers on when to buy in (serious channel). C8aGXWw

Best eth fork there is atm. Expect a quick 3x when the mainnet launches.

More businesses every day are accepting it. A Paypal engineer build a merchant portal for nano in his spare time, and is helping other businesses accept it.

Enough ! I ain't paying you 5% of muh mining !
I will report you next time bro !

hav mercy sir

This reminds me its actually a iota fork.
Was it cursed from the start?

And then there's the case where the founders acted inappropriately at a Dogecoin meetup, where they claimed a participant was "a literal bitch".

source for the paypal nigga?

medium.com/@bluepnume/introducing-brainblocks-my-weekend-hack-project-to-build-a-simple-checkout-app-for-raiblocks-5f5770c06c14

i have access to like 1000 unused desktops

can i run this shit on them and make monies?

wow that's nice, the fun thing is that it's coming from someone who works for paypal

you'd be better off just running an ethereum miner and manually converting it to nano

also who's footing the electricity bill?

See Lots of TA there.

In all seriousness, people are just trying to save themselves with this "TA" because they fomo'd in at $15. You know. Bought high. Probably going to sell low. As biz does.

>making rational decisions based on analysis of the market is inferior to FOMOing in at the top and selling at -50%

ok

his mom

the customers. i simply have remote access to all the desktops

Right looks like reboot Lara, but she looked better in the reboot's sequel. Which coin would that be?

oh new ID coz i switched WANs
nice

virgincoin

she literally looks like JUST'd except female

>"TA" suggesting for people to buy high
>Next week it'll tell people to sell low
>making rational decisions
ok dok

Are you talking about TradingView's indicator? kek

Wow buddy ! You might get caught if you haxxor them 'puters.

it's called naNO for a reason.

TA fag here. Which way do you want it to go in the next 10 days? Up or down? LMK and I'll make a chart that shows that.

hardly haxxoring, quick teamviewer session, open chrome, paste URL, paste my addres, minimize browser

x that by 500-1000 desktops

profit?
or sacked from wagecuck?

oh shit just sold 100k thabks

Ikr? Ops mom moves around from dick to dick at high speeds and she sure isn’t worth very much lmfao