Go ho zola

Just bought a wedge of Gorgonzola, not sure why.
What to do?

I usually use it for eating but some people like to take a picture of their food to post on the internet and seek comments

Perhaps you'd like to do that?

Joy of Cooking has an amazing recipe for blue cheese dressing. Failing that, make homemade ranch and add the blue cheese in there. Or if you fail at cooking buy premade ranch and crumble it into that. You can also top burgers with it or crumble it into salads. Other than that I don't know.

It's so fucking tasty I would eat it like a spoon like if it was cake

Not really ..
Are you suggesting I just eat it, like that?
I was was thinking sauce, something with pasta.

You can make salad or fish dressing
But it's very tasty on its own with crakers and some cold cuts

Eat it with a bottle of scotch, it feels like your tongue is getting a blowjob.

Make toast. Butter the toast. Place a little bit of the cheese on the toast. Eat the toast with cheese on it.

God, I haven't had any blue cheese in so long. My mouth's watering just thinking about it.

Fuck.

Put it on pizza.

>Baby spinach
>balsamic vinaigrette
>gorgonzola
>cucumber

eat it by itself, on bread, crumble it into salads, put it on hamburgers, or make a bitchin' batch of mac and cheese.

Op here. Just tried a sample. It aint to bad. I can see the various .... hmm .. the aftertaste, interesting.

Gorgonzola works really well in a creamy tomato sauce or in tomato soup.

>...
>hmm ..
you type like a faggot

Cut off piece.
Insert in mouth.
Chew.
Swallow.
Repeat.

Takes one to know one, i guess.

This desu senpai

>desu
>senpai
Faggot.

Is it salty and crymbely? That's the best kind.
Fuck it I'm getting some for breakfast

Not really. Moisty and ratherr mild, with that, hmm.., aftertaste.

It tastes like the result of leaving cheese in a bag full of month old fruit juices which are very sugary and fruity. I do wonder if I just got a bad batch although I generally don't like blue cheeses beside roquefort and stilton.

Word filters, how do they work?I like to use it in a sauce for gnocchi (any other smallish dense pasta will work as well).

Method: cook pancetta in olive oil until crispy, add minced shallot, garlic, cook until soft and translucent, add wine, reduce, add a big spoonful of sour cream and a bit 1/2&1/2, or cream, creme fraiche, and gorg and reduce until thickened. If using frozen peas, put them in with the gnocchi, if fresh, blanch and put in prior to gnocchi/pasta.

>word filters
Exactly. Stop talking like a nigger and it won't happen.
Faggot.

Should emphasize: white wine (or dry vermouth), and sour cream and cream OR (its a good substitute for) creme fraiche

This. Crumble that hunk of Go'z'a onto a nice 'Go 'Za.

Quince jelly, water biscuits and port OP

This. Make Quattro Formaggio Pizza.

Make/buy chocolate pasta, eat with gorgonzola cream sauce, basil, and crumbled pistachios

Nuts and salad go good with it if you wanna be a faggot