IT'S HAPPENING

GET IN BOYS IT'S HAPPENING TONIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/biz/7693498
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3kgbn7/the_lengthy_red_flags_warning_flags_green_flags/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

back to /mu/ soyboy, no one has given a fuck about this bull dyke's music since visions and that was only because she made feminine innocent quality songs not bullshit go grrrl faggotry

wtf are you talking about

user, photographs of grimes are not welcome on Veeky Forums

i have no idea who this is you must be very new here lol

I was going to say, most of biz won't recognize this.

who?

Only we LINK ICO buyers remember

you really think so? holy fuck ive only been here since september and i thought im an incredibly new newfag

>happening tonight
>posts this every night as the prices plummets

i'll give you this, someone is desperately (and incompetently) trying to defend that triangle support line

this fucking shitcoin just keeps on giving lol

the chainlink roastie is not some rando, it's a shitty sjw pop musician who bitches about muh misogyny in the music industry 24/7 and has a huge soyboy following on /mu/

The truest thing ever said on Veeky Forums

Grimes is legit terrible.

you dumb nigger someone posts about this literally every day no matter what happens to the price. it can go sideways for a month and i'm still sure someone would post this everyday.

Wow how new are you?

fuck of mu fags

Got pics of her brapper?

>since visions
such a nice album
good memories of this and huge bags of weed, mdma crystals, playful girls around... almost want to cry recalling how good it was 5 years ago

literally kys

did you use your last satoshis on fentanyl?

fucking chinks man. you gotta use test kits now for everything.

I can smell your fishy vag from here

Tattoos and blue hair. Strong red flags on this broad.

explain
first time see someone mentioning this

Didn't even recognize this bitch

All of /mu/ is soyboys and a group of soundcloud spammers who spam their shit day and night

is there any reasoning behind this/news coming or is it just like every other day (everyday) when this is announced?

pump and dump fag

Wow just realized this is Grimes.

Hi anons, please post threads you would like to share. Ill start:

yuki.la/biz/7693498

Art angels was amazing.

There's a Veeky Forums list that's a lot better since the Redditor cucks like "strong girls with good careers" because they all want to secretly want to be relieved of the stress of being the dominant one in the relationship making the decisions, so if they need to be pegged in the ass, so be it. But you can gather the gist of it:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3kgbn7/the_lengthy_red_flags_warning_flags_green_flags/

NOW SHE'S A LITTLE BOY IN SPAIN

Crypto takeoff? More like stinky smelly doo doo takeoff

>t. grimesfag
kindly find your balls sir

>who was cryptotakeoff?
I'm giving you a clue here

Did /mu/ just show up?

I cant take people serious who do such photos and on top of it color their hair.
Her music is also pretty boring to me.

>not lurking /mu/ between /b/ and /pol/ before coming to Veeky Forums