Do you love your Veeky Forumsbros?

Most of the people here are fucking animals but i still feel a warm feeling for all of of you.
Do you too anons share the same feeling for your fellow Veeky Forumsbros?
And if yes why do you shill them shit projects than?

we're all in this together.

I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU FAGGOTS

All of us would dump bags on other holders in an instant. Only some of us can make it I'm afraid

i hate shitskins, pajeets, niggers, kikes, sand people, spics, and gooks, thought... the rest are okay i guess

this. i know it's a hellish nightmare... but it is our hellish nightmare. the ride has just begun.

Love you bros.
Except the kikes and shitskins.

Damn straight user!

I like you anons, otherwise I wouldn't come here desu

Why are there so many assholes on here? Some guy got pissed off at the way I type last week.

It's an anonymous board filled with socially retarded and angry people

More accurate photo

Faggot

t. fucking animal

I love my Veeky Forumsbros, even the ones filled with hatred. Who knows what happened to them in the past.
But I unironically hope we all make it, by buying into projects now that corporations invest or become users of in the future, so we can dump some bags on them.
I'd always back a Veeky Forumsbro over a cocky richfag suit, and I've met a few of them that hope crypto drops to zero

maybe because you type like a fucking faggot you dumb piece of shit

Goddammit /pol

Much love, except for the pajeets

How can I hate you? You are basically my only friends. We're all in this together.

Dont know man. I mean it's ok calling people retards for no reason but you have to give at least some micro amount of good info or constructive criticism with the insult (and i mean really minimal).
Be good to fellow anons , also give some micro tips here and there for really usefull infos (i send beers in ltc at least 5 times a month to people that provide me with good info). Also the best time to browse biz for being shilled good projects is during aussie/kiwi hours, they really seem to be better people than is eurofags and burgers

I'm a pajeet so no bc you all hate me based off my ethnicity

t.eurofag btw

Sory for that user....to be honest i dont eaven know if people are serious about bashing pajeets or it's just a meme (and at this point it's impossible to tell)

I don't understand the whole pajeet thing honestly, all indians that I've met IRL have been total bros.

I do hate niggers with a passion tho

Hello friend. We will find refuge from this cruel world. We will make it.