Can walton get any more pathetic?

Can walton get any more pathetic?
>inb4 people deny this

Here's an IPAD screenshot, you can't photoshop this lol. It's fucking real walty salties, stop denying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80y51m/walton_got_busted_fake_winners_on_twitter/duz2rlr/?context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait, why cant this be shopped?

Hahahaha. Wow, I think this is real also...I guess they are banning people in the telegram for bringing it up.

That's what I thougth but if you go through the Twitter comments there are a lot of people talking about it. Typically shops get called out very quick.

Well you can but it's a lot harder cause you actually have to use photoshop than inspect element.

Wow, what a luck guy.
He's been working for the team and now he won.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THESE FUCKING CHINKS

Wow I just tested this and posted the pic asking about it and they banned me in 2 seconds from the Telegram

Lurking their telegram now. The amount of censorship there is ridiculous.

Bring up the contest, or ask about it, but don't post the pic. See if they ban you for even asking...

SALTY WALTIES BTFO

I just got banned within 5 seconds for asking who do i contact about my winnings from the valentines day contest, my twitter username is @waltonchain

They're much quicker there than when it comes to deleting tweets.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

someone post the telegram link. I want to troll these faggots

Holy shit this is fucking serious. Confirmed fucking scammers.

t (dot) me (slash) waltonchain_en

official tg.

already b&. enjoy.

>my twitter username is @waltonchain
kek

all i said was salty walty and got banned

LUL

You'll literally be banned within a minute if you say anything negative. They really should have the telegram admin be the twitter admin.

Damn, walton was a meme and now is a full blown scam.

WP WALTIES, WP.

how in the fuck does a shady practice like this not have any impact on the price whatsoever? If they are doing this fuckery over some small cap giveaway(think I read it was like 10k or something), what kind of shady fucking nonsense are they pulling on a much larger scale?

SECOND TIME WALTON GOT CAUGHT LOOK AT THIS COMMENT
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80y51m/walton_got_busted_fake_winners_on_twitter/duz2rlr/?context=3

actually funny as fuck

Hopefully all these chink scam 1984 coins fud each other to death. Good riddance to bad garbage

Telegram seems down..

>Their tech is the best.
They just havent figured out how to log into the right fake twitter account yet.
>But trust me their tech is the best.

my comment got deleted in record time

They're rationalizing their Twitter blunder as a "mistake and nothing more". Wew.

>Waltonchain
>Walton M. Clackers

Hmm

ven a wanabe waltoncone