What is ChainLink? Who is the biggest holder of ChainLink and how much do they hold?

What is ChainLink? Who is the biggest holder of ChainLink and how much do they hold?

What are smart contracts and how are they suppose to make this coin worth $1000 EOY?

Is this all just a meme, or is it a worthy investment?

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowfork.net
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ykbg0/what_are_the_top_10_projects_based_on/duhnedh25898
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please tell me ChainLink isn't just a major scam.

shadowfork.net

Find out yourself

There is a multi million hedge fund named "ChainLink Crypto".

If you just think that's some magical coincidence you're probably retarded.

>f you enjoy the database, please donate.
>Use the Ethereum address above.

Why not donate chainlink instead of ethereum to them if this coin is going to be so valuable?

I am retarded and I do not know what that means. Please explain.

The ceo of chainlink crypto fund denied any involvement with chainlink, numbnuts

chainlink is a token on the ethereum network you brainlet. furthermore, DYOR newfag.

>DYOR newfag
NO

Redpill me on ChainLink please

sergey is satoshi

user.

ChainLink has nodes which pay you in more LINK. As usual the more LINK in your node the more you get paid.

A bunch of rich people pooled there money together to purchase a huge amount of ChainLink to run nodes.

>Redpill me on ChainLink please
ChainLink is a Jason Parsor. Buy now sir!

What is a node? Can you post an article that'll explain the basics of this for me?

Not even trying to be retarded, I've been lurking for a few months and there is still a lot of terminology I have not learned.

no
its 1 developer
ppl bought chainlink years ago because they believed it in and realized sergey isnt going anywhere so they shill it to plebs
rinse n repeat

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ykbg0/what_are_the_top_10_projects_based_on/duhnedh25898

Alot of the projects shilled here will use LINK's nodes. REQ, ZRX, RCN, anything from Zeppelin OS.

Which is why I'm personally all in on LINK. LINK is a support system for all those projects

Sergey, in one hand a big mac in the other a scuffed laptop, clad in his iconic checked shirt and scuffed signature pumps, plods in the only direction he knows, forwards on the hamster wheel of mediocrity.

Often nervous, especially at small discrete gatherings near bathrooms, he is often heard using the terms smart contract and if lucky chainlinks. He is known to scowl at live streamers often. His mother Mabel is the largest link holder

Meant to call

Stop spoonfeeding, holy shit

I'm already all in.

I don't care if he gets rich.

Thanks, bro

Here's a brap for your service

That's fair, but people who can't search for information themselves probably can't even tie their own shoes

high risk

h i g h
i
g
h
reward

I am stupid and I want to use my financial gains to send myself to school. Please be nice to me and help me make it with you guys. If ChainLink is as good as Veeky Forums makes it out to be, then spoonfeeding retards like me can only help.

So let's make this clear
1. you want Veeky Forums to help you
2. you don't trust Veeky Forums with LINK
3. yet you're too retarded to make an informed judgement

What exactly is the point of this thread? Sage and kys, fucking nigger.