>one piece of lettuce
>chunks of avocado
>shitty cooked egg
>2/10 would not eat

*gags* internally

>close apart
???

Wat?

yeah that annoyed me. this fuckwit graduated from university.

Wtf is virtue signaling?

Drawing attention to yourself on social media in order to let people know you are a good person. Whenever there is a terrorist attack and everyone puts flags in their profile pictures even though that does absolutely nothing, that's virtue signaling.

This

What an asshole.

>I go on the Facebook to bitch about people I find in the Facebook
You're both cancer, kys

It's just a humblebrag m8.

>cooking
>for other people

w-what if they don't like it..?

Fuck off. You add nothing to the conversation.

Another new made up piece of shit term made by piece of shit kids who haven't grown the fuck up yet, and feel like they have to label fucking EVERYTHING.

Jesus Christ that's revolting.

Found the guy who virtue signals every chance he gets, so everyone knows what a kind, generous, loving soul he is.

that guy graduated from university and has at least a few friends that would read this. you have nothing, op

I think it's a perfect name for cuck nu-males like yourself.

Hi Mason

>4 paragraphs of how good a cook they are
>humble

Found the projectors.

Here is some comedically intentionally bad food.

"Projection" is just a longer way to say "no u"

u mad?

Try harder, pal.

This to be honest.

u madder?

Please keep replying to my posts.

Thanks, it's fun and I just dropped in from the front page because you sounded upset.

Please don't be upset.

Thank you for replying to my post. Please reply to this one, too.

I'd eat it if the buns weren't crushed and there wasn't so much avocado

actually i might just eat it if it had 1/4 the amount of avocado, I can live with the bun

Thanks, I do appreciate your company. I'm slightly lonely, you know?

There's always death to look forward to.

I know you're the same person because you're a butthurt little bitch and fortunately your kind are few and far between on this board

Stay asshurt faggot, you're signaling your own epic virtues right now and you don't even know it

I am looking forward to have a long conversation with Jesus Christ. What are you looking forward to?

Getting high and eating a chili cheeseburger with mustard, onion, and coleslaw tonight.

You know Jesus doesn't approve of you taking substances to break into the spiritual realm in an artificial way. He does love you and wants the best for you.

Can I join in? I don't have many friends.

Drug induced religious experiences are just as valid as any other kind.
Sure, but you gotta bring a side dish.

Sure buddy.

But why would you force your way in and enter the same way the fallen ones did when you can get there by being close to Jesus? It's like settling for moldy cheetos when you can have your favourite meal.

I'll make some scalloped potatoes.
Does Jesus like potatoes? Everytime I hang with him it's the same cheap wine and bread.

Show me where in the bible Jesus says anything negative about drug use. As I recall, he was fond of wine, which is just as much of a drug as weed.

Pretty sure He loves potatoes or else He wouldn't have made them this tasty. Also, ask for His flesh and blood next time.

I can't pull up a verse and say "right here Jesus said it's not cool to smoke marijuana", but if you've read the Bible and understand who He is, you'd have an idea about it.

I'm an actual Christian, and it kind of seems like you're just roleplaying as one.

Oh, oh, here's one “...denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world”. [Titus 2:12]

Oh? Is it because I think He likes potatoes?

I mean I don't have any facts but I just assumed, because everyone loves potatoes.

Yummmmm

That only applies to clergy. Thanks for confirming you've never actually read the bible.

>#therapeutic
>#af

>there are people who genuinely think that eugenics is a bad thing

I don't see where it says "this only applies to clergy, you can be drunk and be unrighteous and ungodly anywhere else".

Don't be upset with me friend, why don't you ask Him if it's OK to smoke weed?

You clearly don't know what the Epistle to Titus is.

Oh? Do you think it is simply just Paul's epistle to Titus about ministry and that's all that is in the Bible?
Did you go to a Bible college per chance?

You quoted the epistle to titus, stupid.

And? You think Titus 2:12 is strictly for ministry purposes and can't be applied to anywhere else?
Pretty sure the Holy Spirit is calling everyone to be sober and godly while denying worldy lusts, not just ministers.

How much importance to you is weed? Is it worth risking your relationship with the Lord of the universe?

>Him if it's OK to smoke weed?

I don't need to. The bible states that God created plants for the use of mankind. Genesis 1:12, 1:29-21.

He also states that the banning or abstention from plants is based in "lies" and "hypocrisy". Paul: 1 Timothy 4:1-3

Everything in Titus is strictly for ministry purposes, dum dum.

Do you think God means to say "you can fire up a plant and inhale it to break through the spiritual veil which has nothing to do with God" when He says "abstain from meat"?

Also, "I don't need to ask God" is not a very Christian answer.

Either you are rusing me or you have a critical misunderstanding of how Bible works.

I'll assume you are rusing me and move on.

In my decade of lurking Veeky Forums, this is the most ironic post I've ever read.

Do you honestly think Titus is only relevant to those who minister?

May I ask how you received your Bible training? Because I'm pretty sure you don't fall into this obvious of a trap without someone banging it over your head when you were little.

I've never received any formal bible education. I already learned how to read and interpret text; why would I need special classes to read and interpret one particular text? Titus is for clergy. The gospels outline the way laity should act.

>May I ask how you received your Bible training? Because I'm pretty sure you don't fall into this obvious of a trap without someone banging it over your head when you were little.

I feel really dirty after reading these two sentences.

>>Do you think God means to say....
No, I don't think god means to say anything because he is fictional.

But, if we assume the party line is true, then why else would He have created the intoxicating effects of the cannabis plant? Surely if it was not meant to be intoxicating then He, in his infinite wisdom, would not have created it that way.

>is not a very Christian answer.
Which makes sense, given that I'm not a Christian.

Wow, you actually believe there's nothing to take away from Titus unless you are a minister. It may feel like weed is a lot to give up on, but come on friend.

That's funny because you quoted the Bible.

Just because a thing can serve different purposes given the free will of humanity, you think it's all God's will? You think it's God's will for everyone to eat poisonous mushrooms? Should everyone die by the sword because you can make it out of iron? Should we be taken over by nuclear explosions, because that's a part of an interaction with atoms?

I don't think you've thought much about it. Also, as a long time atheist who got found by God recently, ask me anything, because Jesus is real.

Here's your last reply, my baiting friend.

Kill yourself.

I'm not sure what you are upset about.

>That's funny because you quoted the Bible.

Well sure. If I'm going to talk to Christians, or in the context of Christianity, then why wouldn't I use the ultimate authority on the subject?

The examples you give aren't relevant because those things have multiple uses. Some could be bad, some could be good. Iron, for example, can be used to fashion tools for farming. Or it could be used to make weapons for killing. The same properties of hardness, durability, ability to be sharpened (Etc.) make it useable for both tasks.

OTOH, the psychoactive properties of the cannabis plant seem to serve only one function. What else would God have created them for? If the purpose of that plant was intended to be for fiber and fuel only then why did He make the plant psychoactive?

Just because we can only observe an aspect of it doesn't mean it's the only one. The "psychoactive properties" maybe there to keep a certain bacteria active and contributes to the whole ecosystem through the soil, the insects and other plants for all I know; it doesn't mean it was mean for people to burn up and inhale to be where they shouldn't. Do you know what a platypus contributes to the world?

>Just because we can only observe an aspect of it doesn't mean it's the only one.

Sure it does. According to the bible God is all-powerful. Therefore he could have created whatever function he wanted in the plant without the psychoactive properties being involved. He can do *anything*. Therefore, the psychoactive-to-humans properties must be there because he wanted them there.

Risking going into circles, but you must understand, what people do with their given free will doesn't equal to God's will.

Is God all powerful? Yes. Does God create robots who do things and use given material exactly like He wanted to? No.

God is all-powerful but He is not all-controlling. One of the biggest traps people fall that keep people away from believing is this. Because just like this example, God doesn't ordain people to sin, He doesn't ordain death and suffering nor is anything that steals, kills and destroys is from Him.