What are you /c/ucks eating at the moment? Just made this bacon eggs and toast

What are you /c/ucks eating at the moment? Just made this bacon eggs and toast

Im trying to be healthy, I just had oat meal with blueberries and Jalapeno potato chips on the side.

Oatmeal with fruit is top tier eating I'm think when I go grocery shopping I need to add this to my list. Jalapeño chips? Pretty random user

Eighteen cucumber pickles.

just finished eating
sausage and cheese omelette and saute'd courgettes

heart attack/10

is that a wood-textured table cloth I see?

how old are you, 90?

it's probably an heirloom

Lol yeah it was given to us by my gfs mom.

Probably it's a typical amerifat breakfast.

Possibly my gfs grandmas in the past we'll never know.

finishing up 2 bananas before they get too ripe for me

>healthy
>potato chips

Surely the eggs would prevent a decent shart in the mart?

your post reminded me of this pepe

I'm just enjoying some stewed farts.

Are you a lonely /b/tard?

Congee

Yes.
Are you a huge success in life?

thats basically what i feel all the time, my mom cant stop buying shit tons of food because me and my dad were both fat, now hes dead and ive become a normal human weight and she still has her habit

No lol but what is life?

Teewurst on toast, a piece of chocolate cake, and tea.

who was life?

I ponder this question everyday

Just went to Fazolis

Just finished eating, but I made this really ghetto jjajangbap with chicken and potato. Wasn't bad considering it's instant. Contemplating whether or not to eat it with shirataki noodles instead of rice next time.

I made a grilled cheese sandwich with corned beef. I never cook (besides microwaving soup and frozen shit) so it was kind of a big deal for me.

Came out alright I guess, I left it on one side a little longer than I should have so it dried out the bread, but lesson learned. Tasted good.

[spoiler] I'm really trying to get over the feeling that the taste/nutrition of homemade food isn't nearly worth the time and effort of cooking it, but it's not working. What do? [/spoiler]

Unlucky, Dude.
You couldn't pay me to eat that shit.

Tortelinnis with gorgonzolasauce. With bits of bacon, garlic, cream and white wine.
Glad I bought that gorgonzola after all.

Just got off work, deposited my check, and hit an Indian buffet for lunch. Had a salad, some naan, some tika masala, and some chicken & mushrooms. It was excellent.

WA LA

there's zero gorgonzola in your pic

I know, neither bacon.
Its just some random picture.

Amerifat reporting in

Was still hungry after a small of bowl of muesli, so I'm eating leftover spaghetti and meatballs that I made 3 days ago.

Forgot pic

idk what your life or work schedule is like or what so i'm not gonna judge, but idk how you can justify eating that given how cheap it is to make it yourself

This and a bowl of ice cream.

Cu/ck/s* Jesus Christ dude get it right

I have a massive steak tbut I forgot to buy knives and forks to eat so all I have is my kitchen meat knife and spoons to eat it

Hoisin pork & some basmati rice.

is that fecies

fucking disgusting

TRIGGERED

The next time you're making basmati rice, TRY ADDING FUCKING RICE

Horton

Could someone explain to me this meme with the Mart? I don't follow pol or wherever it started and now I'm curious desu

I just had a tasty burger.

now I need a cool beverage, to wash it down with.

Whuddup with all these people eating dinner for breakfast

Just had cheese baguette with fried onion, tomato and smoked pork on top.

The meat ones look good anyway, how anybody can eat whole thick hunks of tomato is beyond me...and I'm not a picky eater, it's just one thing that doesn't appeal to me at all, tomatoes are so acidic

>sausage and cheese omelette and saute'd courgettes

hot dogs are not sausages

sautéed pickles

fuck off

acidic and oh so delicious

Depends on the tomato doesn't it, some are very sweet and not that acidic at all.

No it's green apples

not enough fries you fucking poser

>/c/ucks
I'm triggered

In a row?

Was craving some baked Mac n cheese after a short shift. Turned out good, but also kind of hard to fuck up.

Breakfast at any time of day!! Farmers omelette it was decent super packed with ham bacon sausage onions bell peppers cheese I dunno what else. I don't understand why places in Michigan don't serve sourdough bread

You can get in my pants any time ;)

Looks like melted plastic.

PB pancakes with a homemade strawberry jelly. Total sugar bomb but I needed something and didn't wanna open bacon today.

Also on my way to a BBQ so didn't wanna overdo it on pork

Is the message on the side of that little box of chips advising consumers to try to dip one of their chips into that cup of ice cream?

>has never dipped fries into ice cream
Fries wrapped in hamburger dills are the best too.

Dipping fries in shakes is godly