BREAKFAST

My favorite meal is breakfast, and my favorite foods are almost all eaten with a spoon. And while I do love some traditional American breakfast stuffs, I prefer a late-morning meal of nontraditional choices. Today it's a small grilled cheese and some ghost chili with sour cream.

here is my breakfast. i am disappointed that the dory are not blue. that is what "no artificial colors or flavors" on the box means i guess

NICE. Pretty hard to beat a bowl of macaroni and cheese. Personally, I always go with velveeta shells 'n cheese. Sadly, I've never once had a batch of homemade mac and cheese that actually tasted like much of anything. Then again, I've never tried to make any myself.

is that a dog bowl

I only eat "real" meals as breakfast if there's leftovers

Technically the chili was a leftover, even though I made it to keep in the fridge and have available. But yeah, I'm kind of the same way.

Blue cheese and crackers
And a bowl of cereal now at 5 pm because I skipped lunch

What cereal?

how do you eat a grilled cheese with a spoon you backwards hick

lolwut

I made waffles and bacon today. With some black tea.

Yes as a furry all my dishes are dog bowls

holy shit are you for real?

Trix, I was never able to figure out exactly what trix tastes like, it puzzles me

I considered buying a dog bowl, my cereal bowl cracked and dog bowls seem much more resistant

Nice. Yeah, I don't know...haven't had Trix in a long time. I had a bowl of Golden Grahams earlier.

LOL

captcha doesn't know what the fuck a mountain, storefront, street sign, or body of water is today.

stop lying. my macaroni is in a stainless steel pot. i didn't feel like doing extra dishes.

Here we are full circle and all I can tolerate so far this morning is some coffee. Maybe in an hour or so I'll make a crispy quesadilla and some soft fried eggs with ranch beans.

These. I could literally eat them cold out of the can.

that literally looks like the beer shits i am having today

i dont eat breakfast, just drink some coffee and wait until lunch to eat. its probably not healthy

Perfect breakfast is butter, bread and coffe.

That's unfortunate, user. Homemade mac and cheese can be fucking incredible. My roommate makes an awesome mac and cheese with 3 different types of cheese (last time she used gouda, cheddar, and with some Romano sprinkled on top), then baked it in the oven for like 15 or 20 to let the top of it crisp up. Was fugggin ace.

Try making some yourself, it's not hard at all!

Not good, man. Not good.

Maybe I will. I don't know. I've tried so many versions from so many people...grannies, family recipes at potluck dinners, "award winning" versions at both fund raisers and country style restaurants. It's pretty disheartening, really, because I feel like something gets lost in the baking process, and even the tastiest cheeses become super bland, and then it literally juat tastes like plain pasta. Maybe if I melt the cheeses first, cook down some of the water content and then pack if with MSG, then it'll have some flavor.