Poo

what is Veeky Forums favourite curry

Holy shit dude that disgusting.
I'm eating Rice with Broccoli and smoked tofu

poo with cum on it
a classic dish OP

Kobe's Chicken Tereyaki :|

im eating this rite now

Looks like your moms turds after im done with her.

that looks like my cat's vomit

also anyone else poor as fuck

yup
3rd day on pic related

Ur mums sweet pussay, m8

I just drank mixered: whey protein, liposomal C, liposomal B12, rhodiola rhosea, siberian ginseng, mucuna pruriens, maca and as a bonus added some good preworkout with a lot of caffeine.... FEELS GOOD MAN!

Eggs and hasbrowns, a protein shake and some rice. Going to get more Veeky Forums

This looks gross as fuck just like most greek food (and anything in greek culture desu), but I bet it tastes pretty good. What is that white sauce?

cum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

rice wrapped in grape leaves, not sure on the suace?

cat turds in cat vomit. Which coins do you own again op?

My girlfriend's sweaty ass.

Spaghetti and meatballs with some tomato sauce, bretty good.

dolmas are delicious everyone here is an uncultured backward asshat

>just had linguini vongole with steamed asparagus

How the fuck are you guys this poor? You can get a bag of frozen chicken patties for like $5-$6 and a loaf pepperidge farm bread for $4 and that'll last you 10 days, that's $30 for a whole month.

You can't afford $30 a month on food?

No, we spent all our money on link

looks good
ive had nothing but t-jams for two days now

Are those literal trashrolls with trashjuice or just seaweed tendies?

lmao u retard all that "healthy" packaged shit has been extracted and processed using petrochemical solvents. Enjoy cancer

Chicken with black pepper seed in a cococunt sauce

Only food better is a toast sandwich

its just bread with a packet of crisps in between
"chips" for you americucks

>In Heston Blumenthal's restaurant The Fat Duck, 12 toast sandwiches are served as a side dish to the "Mad Hatter's Tea Party (circa 1892)", a main course inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Blumenthal's recipe for the toast sandwich involves bone marrow salad, egg yolk, mustard, gastrique, mayonnaise, and tomato ketchup.
this guy is such a fucking faggot

Milk steak boiled overhard with a side of raw jellybeans.

It doesn't matter. Everything tastes like defeat.

I've drinked red bull for 10 years every single morning as well.

... also every evening

And honestly mate, I've written code for 10 years 12 hours a day on average, sitting on one place all the time as well. And women still like me.

Only the most upscale Chinese dishes
Guess how much it cost

$2

Tried out a new turkey recipe today.

$40

Why all the hay?

just ate some muesli

1. Is that a hay field?

it's you again. It was cool the first time it was posted but now you're just being pathetic

A loaf of bread lasting 10 days? Is this bait? If not join the brain transplant list because you, user, are fucking retarded. Bread goes mouldy after at most 5 days.

roasted potatoes with bacon, onion, spinach and a fried egg

Is that a turd?

Had a lot of pbj burritos in my day. I've graduated to rice now though, $20 rice cooker does it perfect every time. I like to put cheese on it if I have any, but every time I find a good asian sauce like teriyaki it gets gross halfway through the second bottle. Like I try a new sauce and it's good but the next bottle won't be, you know?

No, you're probably just a moldy person. Bread will last 2 weeks in my food closet, and a month if I keep it in the fridge.

Let me guess, you're American. The shit you degenerates eat doesn't deserve to be called bread.