>be me
>5'11 190 lbs
>go vegan to lose weight
>eat mostly nuts and peanut butter for protein
>weigh self a month later
>210 lbs
>go back to eating cans of tuner fish and cheetos all the time
>back down to 190 in 2 months

anyone else buy into the "veganism is healthy" bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=J-YVt4gfquA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mostly nuts and peanut butter
You do realize how many calories are in those?

Maybe if you went vegan without the palette of a child it would work.

try going on a "I'm not a fucking retard" diet.

it would be a welcome change

>>go vegan to lose weight
Fucking retarded

>anyone else buy into the "veganism is healthy" bullshit?
Yep. Lost 65lbs going mostly vegan and lifting. But I'm not an idiot, so I didn't eat mostly calorie dense foods like nuts and peanut butter. That would be how you gain weight on a vegan diet.

>tuner fish
u wot?

cut carbs and sugar not protein and fat you fucking retard

>cut carbs and sugar
Sugar is a carb, retard.
Think before you post next time, you'll save yourself from looking like an asshole in front of the entire internet.

this is a cooking board not Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums
go fuck yourself, you understood me perfectly

Kys you're a faggot

Is that you in the pic?

Bout tree fiddy

>>>go vegan to lose weight
>go vegan
Fucking retarded

try eating less and exercising more. It's not really about what you eat. It's about how much.

wow i get home from work to see all these lame ass replies. you all try going vegan and not eating a shitload of peanut butter. it's literally the only thing you can eat that has protein in it.

fuck yall

Beanz

This

>he doesn't know about the romaine
youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng

>Lifting
Congrats, you burned calories and did something else than changing just your diet.

Any weight loss is primarily diet based.

I've worked out 5 days a week 3 hours a day and gained weight because I ate to do so.

I've also sat in a chair and did fuck all for months and lost weight because I ate to do so.

Lmao if you want to lose weight eat high amout of fats and meat and low carbs and no sugar ketosis fat bombs are great i was 175 2 weeks ago im now 158 im not hungry like i used to me

lots of things have protein besides peanuts. soy based foods, gluten, grains, lots of types of leafy vegetables, beans. it isn't hard to get protein eating vegan and there are plenty of sources besides nuts.

just calorie restrict. find out how low u need to go using a calculator. I've lost tons of weight already eating pasta and snack foods just restrict calories and work out if u want to

DUMB

Vegan doesn't mean low calorie, and healthier doesn't mean weightless. If you wanted to lose weight you should have been consuming less calories rather than consuming non meat.
In short, stop being a fucking idiot.

>going vegan
>better stock up on Jiffy

Check out the documentary Fat Head, it's an interesting watch, at least I think so. If you want to try something else to lose weight, I recommend Keto personally. Might get flamed for saying this, but the FAQ on the Keto subreddit actually has a lot of insightful information. Check it out if you're interested.

Challenge mode: how to eat low carb, high protein vegan?

Yeah you should probably just kys

stop eating pasta and rice and switch to high protein carbs like quinoa etc. The percentage is what matters, not how many carbs you eat

Worst post 2016

Count calories. You can lose weight eating literally anything, if you obey calories.

Veeky Forums's pretty easy to bait, huh?

Hmm I don't think you put on almost 5 lbs a week

>Not counting calories
That's where you fucked up, OP

there's a vegan keto thread on Reddit

>didn't realize nuts are basically just solid dense nuggets of fat
WEW LAD

hey man don't be mad you don't know shit about food.

I know were this is headed.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-YVt4gfquA

*your

Underage b&. I know babies with better grammar skills than you.

no they're not.

jesus christ, you're mentally handicapped.

The only connection between veganism and losing weight is that vegans have to pay attention to what they eat, so it becomes easier to consciously choose healthier options.

With that aside, there's really nothing healthy about not eating meat. Meats are nutritious and help keep you full while supplying you with protein. The only unhealthy thing about it is how certain meats are processed in countries like the U.S. that have poor food regulations.

kek