Is he gonna be alright?

youtube.com/watch?v=HFfa-rdkX5Q

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-37186888
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahahahaha this shit is worse that White's Knorr shilling

>uploader blocked this video in your country

oh wow op is a fag

I did reverse image search because I had to know what the fuck is up with his hair. It reminded me of that "what if celebrities were average people" photo album.

I feel sorry for the guy. He gets to rich and famous, but it seems to be on the basis that he maintain a healthy image which includes having hair. I would never get an elective surgery. Not even tooth whitening.

Why would he deliberately dent his integrity like this? Surely he has more than enough money.

He's starting to look like Sean Bean in that photo

>uploaded on Gordon Ramsay's official channel
>live in backwards non-USA country with no Philips airfryer

>REEEEEE THIS IS OP'S FAULT!!!

>Surely he has more than enough money.
Who knows for certain really? He might be plugging away millions of pounds on a fleet of mistresses set up in their own cat houses. We all know Marco comes out of his cave every once in awhile to shill Knorr so he can maintain his lifestyle.

Should just get a buzz cut.

Fuck that's depressing.

>Surely he has more than enough money.

He's got to pay his speeding fine.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-37186888

>Advertising shitty plastic appliances.
Gordon is officially on the same tier as Jack.

do not post about him he is forbidden

Sad!

Just you wait, soon Gordon is going to be turning out blue rare bison burgers.

You cannot abolish Ja/ck/, he lives in each of us

>he lives in each of us
As a waste product.

His hands are fucking gross

You can use that waste for your garbage stew!

I'm starting to think he's doing it on purpose. I mean the way he does that is kind of over-the-top stupid

This. There are some streamer thats specialize in fucking up everytime and they are damn successful.
It's called repetition comedy or something

I bet you could show a chimpanzee that infomercial or just the clip of someone using that thing and it would be able to use it within 30 seconds better than Jack

This is a guy that moved from california to Tennessee so his kid wouldn't have to take sex ed. They show him going to his sons school and bitching about their chili cook off rules. There is no way that Jack is faking.

It's called DSP and Game Grumps

Dan seems like a really nice guy though.

Fuck off you kike lover. Jon was the only redeeming thing about that shitty memepodcast.
>Arin talks about how every game is bad except MegaMan 7
>Dan is a Jew nigger lover
>Arin's wife is so Tryhard
>the editors just use the same recycled Reddit memes to entice their shit audience
Fuck off and die

I do love Jon, but I still like Dan. He just seems like a really nice guy.

God, he presses down so hard

It's because of how dull his knives are.

he's an angel

How is this thing different from a convection oven?

someone's triggered
>>/v/

Still doing better than Jamie Oliver
he just named his new kid fucking "river rocket"
It's his fifth fucking kid with a stupid name, how does he never stop to think "hold on this is going to absolutely destroy them during school and they're going to be so ashamed they legally change their name when they're an adult"

>this is going to absolutely destroy them during school and they're going to be so ashamed they legally change their name when they're an adult
their first names are buddy, river, daisy, can't remember the rest. but they're all fine by themselves, no one calls you by your first and middle name unless you're a redneck called bobby sue. plus they're multi-millionaire kids, i think they'll probably be ok.