Gordon Ramsay endorses air fryer

Gordon Ramsay endorses air fryer

Thoughts and opinions?

youtu.be/KmjWKRJZtQQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Olye1M0AwV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess i'm buying an air fryer then.

Love the dislikes it's getting. People are babies.

Gonna buy one.

Still better than Knorr stock cubes

also the video isn't available in my country

why do they limit what countries they advertise to

>airfryer
otherwise known as an oven.

i'm sure gordon has endorsed alot of things. he's a professional shill afterall

Still better than when he was shilling Wal Mart beef on Master Chef. That shit was cringeworthy as hell.

I bought a porterhouse from Wal-mart once. It was pretty good.

compund butter? is it worth it?

He obviously sold out.

I like the concept of the air fryer but I hate the implementation. It needs to be stainless and enamel. It needs to just have a simple front glass door. It needs much more air speed (or perhaps occasional bursts of high pressure air) and food agitation.

Although in some ways it's an improvement over a normal convection toaster oven, in other ways it's less capable (no broiler).

>blocked in germany
So this is not haram?

blocked in UK too

This.
How is it "frying" anything?

This means that this is one of his exclusive US-only shill campaigns. This video is probably exclusively shilling to USAians.

air fryers are just small oven compartments with an airflow. It doesn't actually fry anything, and unless you live in a tiny apartment without one, you should just use your oven.

damn that shit looks good as fuck

>british """""""""""chefs"""""""""""

Does he use them in his restaurants?

siemens got it blocked it

>tfw you got memed into buying an air fryer

fuck

Not sure what to think about americans repeatdly using british people as figures of sophistication and authority.

Its not like we do it with americans over here, it would never work.

>ramsay
>sophisticated
my fucking sides

he's literally just "swearing ranting mad british cook dude"

I've heard air fryers are pretty sick, but they sound like a god damn jet engine and only last a year. Of course I can't watch the video to confirm because it's been BLOCKED IN MY COUNTRY REEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Olye1M0AwV4

k bud

No, that other guy is right. We only like him for being mad all the time. Same thing with Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan (who has thankfully fucked off back to your country).

>Gordon Ramsay endorses air fryer
>Thoughts and opinions?
Prolly blew all his money on drugs.

seriously though he looks so bouncy in this video

is dairy with meat haram? or is that just a kosher restriction?

Faggot sellout. Marco Pierre White was always the better chef. And Jacques Pepin is even better than both of them combined.

He's just following in the footsteps of the King of Veeky Forums

not him either, but cutting up a salmon isn't really that hard

>Calling Ramsay a sellout
>Immediately mentioning Kmarrco Piknorr White after without so much as a hint of irony

Ok well he also has 20 restaurants and 16 Michelin stars, I guess that's not too hard either

Ramsey's been a sell-out for years, what's new? I like the guy, but everything he does now is pretty much fake. He's gone for style over substance. Sadly it appeals to the masses though, especially you Americans, so who can blame him really.

>especially you americans
>coping this hard

Marco is much less of a sellout than Ramsey. Plus he is a better chef and has a better personality. Ramsey is a twat.

Selling soup mixes and bouillon which is actually used in daily life vs a worthless product. Hmmm...

I'm sorry but it's true, honestly, have you not seen your television? Just compare Ramsay's kitchen nightmares UK to the US version.

You guys are just very artificial in nature. You're all about, like I said, style over substance. The big and the flashy. Instead of wanting to see an actual in-depth program on Ramsay genuinely helping these people and looking into all aspects of their business, you'd rather just watch him ridicule some idiots for an hour. Every program is literally the same.

Eh, the majority of it is shit, but we also make some of the best programs so it balances out.

You can do a shit ton with stock cubes. Why buy a fucking air fryer if you have an oven?

He's always been out to make a quick buck.

>Bramley apples

ok limey. our figures over there aren't sophistication that sells things but plenty of brits follow american media and music. get over yourself

I am not endorsing the air fryer, however it is a convection cooker...while most ovens are not ..
if it stays at a real 350 degrees and has high air circulation then that would be an incredibly useful appliance for cooking steaks ,, as most great restaurants sear on a grill then finish in the oven which is usually a convection.. but I don't know how often most people eat that much red meat to justify the purchase,

I saw this and was like what? Then watched older videos and discovered a new love for him. Never watched his show desu. I'm high af and wary of the shilling but at least he enjoys the fryer. Plus he's getting paid for it

Reported the video for advertising without revealing it's an advertisement in the description

Ramsay needs to step up.

Good job, I'm sure that will be effective and surely not a waste of time.

absolutely Knorr Stockpot tier , this is amazing. Fucking outstanding find OP

is that the dude that ate guy fieri

or don't watch either and sub to his youtube. it's mostly really good content.

Yes it is

To be fair to Marco, at least he genuinely does use Knorr. Do you think Ramsay is using an air fryer at home? not a chance.

guy owns a million high-end restaurants and is on a television show every day of the week. Why would he shill products? I don't understand it.

rich people have expensive taste.

Good job, I'm sure your comment was worthwhile and surely not a waste of time.

If someone gave you the option to get a lot of money for very little work would you not take it?

You think Marco actually coats his steaks in a ground up oil and Knorr paste when he isn't being paid to? Someone fell for the shilling.

Marco used to be the better chef, but he hasn't been for a long time now.

Don't These guys are right, I have one and it is just a glorified oven.

Gordon Ramsey is a meme.

>If someone gave you the option to get a lot of money for very little work would you not take it?

Depends on the circumstances. Right now? Sure, I probably would.

OTOH, if I was a millionaire several times over already and someone was asking me to shill for a product that I thought was ridiculous, then no.

Nobody believes you.

>You can do a shit ton with stock cubes.

they are literally just palm oil and salt these days

He's admitted to using them before he was even an ambassador for Knorr though, he's done the same with other products, like HP sauce, Branston Pickle and Hellmann's Mayonnaise. So yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not just shilling.

He's just honest. Granted I'm sure he exaggerates for the Knorr commercials, but at home, it's quite reasonable to assume he'd use a stock cube instead of homemade.

>That hair

He's turning into David Lynch.

I like it

It was, while your actions were pointless and a waste of time not only for you but for anyone on youtube unfortunate enough to have to deal with complaints.

He's making a fool of himself from your perspective, but your perspective doesn't count for him.

The opinion of plebs and common morality are beneath him. That he can make the act that he cares about authenticity this thin and still make tons of money is a victory for people like him.

Chutzpah.

wtf i guess i am #flavortown now

He's a chip off the old block isn't he?

Many burgers think they're smarter because of the accent. It's a good example of sublinal messaging in adverts.

For all of you that can't watch it due to country restrictions

Change youtube in the URL to youpak

i wonder how much of his hair gets in the food he cooks

I bet in blind tests nobody could tell knor or homemade apart. Especially ck.

Dairy with meat isn't Jew-approved? I thought it was just goats being cooked in their mother's milk.

He always looks bouncy though.

he's not an artist, he's a profession award winning chef, and if he tells me the Nu Wave Air Fryer is juicy then who am I to second guess it