KFC secret recipe revealed

KFC secret recipe revealed nytimes.com/2016/08/26/dining/is-this-the-top-secret-kfc-recipe.html

tl; dr
11 spices — mix with 2 cups white flour

2/3 tablespoon salt

1/2 tablespoon thyme

1/2 tablespoon basil

1/3 tablespoon oregano

1 tablespoon celery salt

1 tablespoon black pepper

1 tablespoon dried mustard

4 tablespoons paprika

2 tablespoons garlic salt

1 tablespoon ground ginger

3 tablespoons white pepper

If you read the article, they say you should also add some MSG. They don't say how much, but I would assume a 1:1 ratio with the salt would be ideal.

>consummating nigger food

Don't pretend that you don't like it.

t. coalburner

i much prefer fried chicken from local places. KFC, at least here in Toronto, is pretty gross. We have a place called "Jerk King" here, and they make the best fried chicken I have had. One time I through a piece out the window of a bus and hit a drunk chick in the face. I was then upset because I only bought one piece and a beef patty. And I already ate the beef patty

>consummating
Fucking retard.

This was already confirmed as false

by whom?

Johnathan Taylor Thomas actually. He blogs about top secret recipes now

I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact recipe online somewhere before. How is this news exactly?

Great now I only need the industrial machinery they use to replicate semi decent wings

Why the Hell did you throw the piece then?
Also, nice quads.

She spat on the bus driver

wake me when they find Golden Chick's secret recipe

>he doesn't fuck nigger food

t. nignog

The same source that confirmed it was real: my ass

Fuck their seasonings, how do they get that perfect crust on the skin?

Had KFC one time and it tasted like shit. No idea why people think black people like KFC that much most if the time we eat Popeyes. But maybe it's because I'm from the south.

Ok but, how do they make the gravy

>consummating

>food has a race

I also want to know this

Pressure fryer

1. thoroughly shake the resting-tray from the post-fryer rack so that all the loose crispy-bits fall down
2. pour crispy-bits and a cup of fryer grease into large plastic gravy mixing bucket
3. add packet of pre-mixed gravy powder (ingredients unknown)
4. fill to brim with scalding water from the back sink and then stir vigorously with gravy mixing stick

Have to agree here, KFC has gone to shit. They add way too much batter. Home made fried chicken is best.

copycatrecipeguide.com/How_to_Make_KFC_Gravy

It's almost the same, tastes pretty close to the original if you leave it in the fridge overnight and reheat it.

>Jerk King
My sides, who thought that was a good idea?
Also checked.

how would he know? unless he knows the real secret recipe... if not, then he should go to hell

>KFC
>not chickenjoy

>Have to agree here, KFC has gone to shit.

The recipe in the OP is from before KFC was a thing...

KFC is shitty gutter trash "food" anyway so who gives a fuck what the super secret donut steal recipe is.

This. We have a "The Jerk Pit" and besides the obvious masturbation jokes the chicken and pork from this place is amazing.

this is news? THIS pic has been floating around for years,

it isn't some regular white flour, KFC uses some kind of light, airy flour that they never talk about. also the spices should be run through a food processor for a few seconds.

Sheeeeiiit tripfag wasn't far off six years ago

So we can make the chicken that made the colonel famous, you stupid fuck. The only way it could get better is if we get his second wife's secret recipe.

I think it might be self rising flour. It's finer than AP and a lot of old-school southern recipes call for it in dredging and biscuit making.

t. Colonel Sanders

You don't want to know how they make the gravy, trust me.

JerK King on dufferin and bloor?

I mean, they all sound like pretty legit fried chicken recipes. The "real" recipe couldn't be too far off any of these. At the end of the day all KFC does is fry chicken. It's not like they have magic Jesus jizz they can add to their recipe to somehow make it godlike.

kfc is like a 3/10 on the fried chicken scale

the best fried chicken comes from ghetto chinese takeout restaurants

>not Ethiopian owned convenience stores in the ghetto

isn't there like a pretty close to original recipe on modernist cuisine?

found it