Now that I’m done accumulating, I’ll just leave this here

Now that I’m done accumulating, I’ll just leave this here...

holy shit, what is this thing? Bit? Coin? it sounds like it could be massive. Delete this please, no one else can find out

>Sergey Nazarov
>Satoshi Nakamoto
>S N

what is this Bitcoin people are talking about?

>smartcontract.com

>done accumulating

you are not done unless you own the entire supply

now back to work, fucktard, there's plenty of sell orders to get eaten up

But user all of my money except a buffer of cash is in Link

Serious question
What does ‘smart contract’ has to do with first ever bitcoin?
Whasnt ‘smart contract’ term established only when eth came around?
Why do you connect bitcoin with smartcontact in 2008?

idiots think sergey created btc

>what is domain transfer

Nick Szabo talked about smart contract back in 1995..

There was no domain transfer. Also Chainlink social media accounts were created before Ethereum was even a whitepaper.

it maks so much sense. He needed bitcoin to create an organic competitive community that he could use to launch chainlink on. The blockchain developmental community crowd sourced a massive global infrastructure that he needed and he didn't have to spend a single dollar to do it. He has probably leveraged himself quite well if this is true, enough to get himself access and virtual anonymity within the ranks of the financial and fintech elite. Think about one man and a small group of devs executing this mutli decade plan on the global scale and remaining unknown just long enough for the kill shot. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube as they say. To find this board utilizing meme majik that just got DJT elected in an apparent move to destroy the global cabal, also memeing this coin successfully and being able to stand under the belly of the beast with buckets as sergeys blade slices it open. Its the price singularity, its the actual singularity, and its the dawning of a new age of information, interaction, and value. It was never about bitcoin, it was always about chainlink. Hes taking over the world lads, and we're helping. Witness 1 DJT Witness 2 Sergey Nazarov Apocalypse Nao!!

I hold link myself but this is just a proof that /biz is full of newfags that joined in December

guys i don't have much, and everything I do have is going into link

please stop shilling, FUD more, I need as much time as possible to accumulate

Yeah anyone still here hasn't made it yet.

Oh look, the pajeets are recycling shill material from months ago
Literally this desperate to create new bag holders

Brainlet asking questions here.
Has sergey really been working for 8-10 years, if so then why did the alpha just release? what has he been doing for so long

define "made it"...

“Smart” was appended to everything back then. We still see that with shit like “smartphone”

He hasn't been
The domain has been held by several different people and wasn't originally registered by sergey
Its ridiculous to think he's been working on something so long only to pump out an erc20 token during the height of the ico gold rush

they've said they would write their own blockchain when its necessary. he needed a global infrastructure in place to execute chainlink integration into legacy systems.

Total bs.

But could Sergey have changed the name and twitter handle on this? Idk if that's possible on twitter. This one is pretty interesting if not.

oh you can change your twitter username. I imagine this is what happened. Smartcontract.com the company existed for some time before Chainlink the network was born (probably a result of the limitation of what they had been doing, i.e., no one would take smart contracts seriously without 100% guaranteed oracles that also offered privacy).

Is there a way to see what the page used to be?

You had half a year mate

I'm ready to stop wagecucking, let it moon

DELETE THIS, for fucks sake.

he just bought the domain lol

maybe one day we'll even see smartpajeets.

cope