What does Veeky Forums think of Bell Peppers?

What does Veeky Forums think of Bell Peppers?

meme

Delicious.

Probably the single best paintbrush ever created.

Yellow > Red >>>> Green
Orange doesn't even count

I used to hate them, especially green. Now I somewhat tolerate green, but love red and yellow. Extra shout out to roasted red peppers.

Best vegetable/10

love em.

Green is my favorite. I put that shit in just about everything I make.

green is my pepper

Since Japanese kids hate them and I browse Veeky Forums, then I hate them, too, although I eat them out of hand from my garden. kek

Jalapeno without heat.

Here they are just called green paprika.

I didn't like them when I was younger probably because san pedro cactus tasted exactly the same except extremely bitter.

I like them now.

they alright

They're fucking awesome

Do you like San Pedro cactus? How does the trip compare to psilocybin-containing mushrooms?

Is everything a paprika, Janos?

Essential for a lot Louisiana cooking, which is fucking delicious.

No reason to ever use green. It's the retarded cousin of the rest

Red is the only one with real flavor, yellow/orange just because they're neutral and for color.

That you should call the paprika.

No, in English "paprika" refers to the dried spice, like in pic related.

This is an American website

they're too spicy for me

Green is cheaper

le white people memes xd

read

Because nobody wants to eat it.
I sure hope you replied to the wrong person you inbred.

>red
good
>yellow
good
>green
people eat these?

I put green bell peppers in almost everything I make, and all I make are eggs, curry and chili.

I have a weird aversion to red, orange and yellow peppers for some reason. They just gross me out.

I don't tast the difference between the different colors because i'm not some racist piece of shit.

Green tastes better cooked in a recipe, red / yellow / orange are better rawer or on their own standing (e.g. barbecued).

I haven't had it in almost a decade, and haven't had psychedelics in 5 years or so.

I enjoyed it a lot. That being said, I prefer eating a couple grams of mushrooms to several feet of cactus. I would recommend boiling it down to a concentrate.

They don't really taste like anything.

i think they're incredibly potent.

if there's just tiny slivers of bell pepper in a food, i'll immediately detect it.

peppers for people who hate peppers

I use the hell out of them, cheap, very versatile and you can always use different ones for added color and sweetness.

I get the most use out of them with Hungarian and Chinese food.

I like the green ones for color and texture and the fact that they are cheaper.

Good fried up for fajitas or with sausage.
Red pepper is good in fucking everything. Love me some red pepper.

Not always a fan of them raw.

they are good with other things, for example i just made sloppy joes and didn't have any for it. It would have taken a baby step up if i were to have included it.

Red peppers are the only way to play. If you want peppers without too much heat and actual flavor, just use poblanos

They're great if you fill them with ground chorizo and cheese

I like 'em sauteed with onions for a philly cheese steak, not much else however.

What's with the various stuffing for stuffed peppers?

Most recipes I've read say either rice and meat or tomato sauce (i.e. marinara) and ground beef.

I know an old guy who used to manage a restaurant. He says they'd just pour canned pasta sauce into the peppers.

>What's with the various stuffing for stuffed peppers?

Given that you could put just about anything into a pepper, why would you expect that there would be only one recipe?

>This is an American website

Not sure how you are confusing a Hungarian pottery forum with being American