I can't wrap my mind around it...

I can't wrap my mind around it. You have one of the leading and most promising blockchain projects available (rank 40 on CMC), you are worth millions and potentially billions, and yet feel the need to rig a fucking Valentine's Day contest and fuck your credibility up.
This shit is beyond me. Not even a bagholder, but it's fucking scary to imagine this happening to my actual investments.
>inb4 it's just the PR guy that fucked up
That makes it even worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80y51m/_/duz2rlr/?context=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Care to share more? What happened?

I hope you didnt just call zcl one of the leading most credible projects lol. Literally only has value because of the airdrop. This was inevitable.

That's Walton.

dumb nigger
check the filename
feggit

This shit is great, bought NANO at U$8 because of the bitgrail thing, and now WTC going to drop because of some retarded PR (scam? really? It was the teams coins to give away anyways lol)

gonna wait for the dip, hope it goes below U$15

PR guy definitely got orders from the top

>anyways

stanky ass damage control

What does market cap have to do with legitimacy of a project? TRX is rank 15 and it's a scam, just like WTC.
>muh promising tech
>muh worth millions
>muh wealthy chinamen

Pajeet forgot to logoff from the main wtc account to shill

We'll be back stronger. I'll be laughing at you all for not buying this dip.

I dont get it either. Part if biz is about fucking people over so i dont know if ota true. Nano seemed to do well even tho you could supposedly double spend it. More likely good time to enter like user said.

thx for the dip. the market quickly forgets and chase the next pump. Below 20$ is a great buy.

What happen?

Gimme source. Not sure if I should buy now or wait for it to drop more

>dip
>great buy

If only Walton had switched from their main to their alt bot accounts..... things would be different.

DAILY REMINDER TO ALL PROJECTS:

IF YOU ARE SCAMMING, REMEMBER TO CHECK WHICH PROFILES YOU ARE POSTING FROM

They faked a $50 contest.

Feels good that the worst that can happen to my coin is a fat CEO wearing the same t-shirt on a conference.

Wait for the dip to slow down, these are panic sellers, don't catch a falling knife.

Do I panic sell?

maybe the guy running the contest tried to steal the $50 lol

Koreans going to dump this so hard. In the eyes of Koreans this is like the biggest scam ever now.

Holy fuk how can they fuk this up so hard.

You are either retarded or don't know how to use irony.

WTC was an inside job

It's 5:34am in Korea right now. They're gonna zerg rush sell orders on WTC when they wake up.

Oh fuggg I'm getting the popcorn ready.

And buy VEN

i don't know man this looks shady

Hey hey hey

This. LINKies will get the last laugh, when it BTFO these hyped shitcoins

>this context
topkek

WTC - WorldTradeCoin

>I can't wrap my mind around it.
Do you fucking know what a fucking bubble is? people will throw their money at anything, and people will go to any length to be as legitimate only to scam your money.

history repeats itself once again

Hope you had your orders ready, won't get better than this.

holy fuck

Will it actually pump back up after this, or is this coin now a Bitconnect level of kill?

For anyone still wondering what the fuck happened

trust me, it will.
And "better" is not the word. This shit is going down like a motherfucker.

That tweet was intentional. It was a scapegoat for Walton themselves to sell a shit ton of btc they earned from you dumbfucks.

Is a stupid rigged contest with $50 rewards going to kill the whole project? Probably not.

Now, since someone dumped $600k worth of WTC, that's a reason to worry. Maybe they expect the price to plummet and will rebuy later, maybe they know it's just a tip of the iceberg. You don't sell $600k worth of an investment because of a dumb tweet.

topkek

that makes no sense even if that were true

>I can't wrap my mind around it.
they are a scam like most altcoins.

this is why "muh fundamental analysis" means nothing in crypto.
every idiot can make his shitty scam project look promising and worth something.

everyone of you idiots thinking he is the next warren buffet by buying and holding all these shitty scamcoins is going to get rekt in the end.

at least 95% of all these shitcoins will be gone in the end and a lot of them will be exposed as scams.

buying and holding in this market is just gambling. don't kid yourself.

Jesus Christ. Like how can anyone even take them serious after this. This is actually the most hilarious thing ive seen in crypto.

welcome to the chink mindset user, enjoy your stay

Not even the first time Walton has been caught doing shit like this
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80y51m/_/duz2rlr/?context=1

Where can i short this shitcoin?

short? Binance is delisting WTC by the end of the day

If you don't have faith in the product we don't want you anyways...

Just like they did with TRX which clearly breaks the rules outlined by CZ... oh wait.

>When WTC crashes like the WTC
Strap in, it's 9/11 all over again

I hope you hodl.

You honestly deserve to hodl this until your fucking ego shrinks at the sight of your gains disapearing.

I've completely ignored WTC. I mostly know there's some kind of feud with VEN. But these are the kind of news why I start looking to buy. If the price at the top of that picture is the value before the Valentine's day thing, the value after can't be where that red line is heading.

>scam? really? It was the teams coins to give away anyways lol

Wow, this is some next level coping.

So I'm guessing that means Mobius will be dragged down with it sirs?

There's that youtuber that lives in China. He talks about this in his videos. The chinks are like a combination between a jew and a nigger. No matter if it's some CEO of a billion dollar corporation or some hobo on the streets, you'll see this shit at all levels.

well I guess these chinks (wtc) could use the services of those other quality assurance/openness chinks (ven) in a fucking unholy union

You are correct.

The only coins actually worth anything is BTC/ETH.

Everything else is vaporware garbage with fancy marketing campaigns. In the end they will go to 0.

Good night John-boy

Considering the Valentine's Day scam was exposed. Walton Chain will now accelerate their exit scam.

oh walton you silly pooch

I'm finding it weird how it's resisting an actual drop. I mean currencies oscillate 10-20% in price on this market like nothing, I was expecting a 90% price drop.

t. not a WTC or VEN investor

top kek

what did they mean by this?

buy ambrosus now. already on binance and kucoin and next supply chain coin that needs to moon.

buying the dip is a meme, you have to magically know where it's going to bottom out, and scamcoins could fall to zero

Give it some time lol

stay away from chink coins unless its neo, but i dont even own neo atm

Thanks user

Koreans hold up high ethical standards. Im scared of them dumping..

woltonholder: you realize that if you are invested in a coin that tanks 15% because an intern failed to rig a sad twitter giveaway you fucked up right?

Ohhh shitttt!!!! Hahahah

Imagine if your entire job was just managing some twitter accounts and you can't even do that right

please tell me this is a fucking joke

i've worked in korea before

Makes me feel better about selling my 30k tron for a loss and buying ltc only to fomo back into trx then sell again and back into ltc for an unbelievable loss. Thank you.

That's not something you should tell people. Even if it's anonymous.

so do I buy now or what

well
do you think a project that fucks this up and gets this kind of reaction is fundamentally sound?
or is it an empty hype bubble?

>one of the leading and most promising blockchain projects available

Do I drop my ATC on Kucon and FOMO in???

Oh man if you think this is hilarious then you're gonna have a great time user.
Google Prodeum penis

I'd rather invest in legit scams than the shit that can't even rig a shitty giveaway. Good thing I didn't put my money into this project, haha.

Where were you when 2/28 Happened?

unless you are holding LINK. sergey is a god. the god of lambo and stuff. eat it.

lol fucking idiot

this brings me great joy to finally see the incompetent walton team exposed. fucking hate salty walties

>tweets can't melt green candles

kek

what scares me if idiots ever catch up to reality which is blockchain is good and all but most projects are shit and doomed to fail, and worse cash grabs, scams, well hidden scams and whatnot

... just so you know Bitfinex Tether is still supposed to blow up

... btc looks like it will bleed out for good if nothing changes

... lightning network is a joke full of bugs and crippled functionality (won't work out)

... eth smart contracts are attack vectors ...

S T I N K Y C H I N K Y

ugh why did they feel the need to run a scam contest?
call me racist but I just sold because I dont trust the Chinese

What are you a redditor you should know by now all chink coins are scams

it will be sorted all eventually my friend. relax.

>I'd rather invest in legit scams
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Underrated

Yes you do faggot look at SNAP