Food that adds meat to your bones

What would /ck recommend for food that will make my arms and legs not look like twigs?
I've been trying to make myself look bulkier (not more muscular) for almost three years now and the ways I've tried have failed.

>Fast Food goes straight to my gut and ignored my limbs
> Bacon and eggs for breakfast with chicken breasts for dinner everyday for several weeks (6 months) has had virtually no effect.
> Having several glasses of milk a day was also expensive and just as 'effective'

I'm at the end of my rope here.

Christ, dude.

that's not how it works.

Food doesn't selectively choose parts of your body to distribute fat to.

You eat, it is digested and the excess calories are stored in the same pattern as always.

What you're asking for is impossible.

red meat increases testosterone which affects muscle growth

Yeah, and so does exercise.

He asked, specifically, "to make myself look bulkier (not more muscular)"

I take op is still in his reens. Maybe early 20s.
I was like you.
Just love your body as it is. Believe me, in due time you will get fatter, bulkier, whatever.
Its all about metabolism, you cant do shit.

Not sure if fast food would be considered Red Meat or not as it's mostly processed but I do know that Bacon and Eggs are great foods to help with testosterone growth, and they didn't work either.

Yeah, just turned 19 in July, but wouldn't my metabolism at least have slowed down since reaching 18? As you said I probably can't do shit to help myself but I'm still hoping I can. I can't help but feel unhealthy this way.

Foods which are high in good fats will help. Fats in olive oil, coconut oil, avocados, nuts, and fish are proven to increase testosterone production. Don't focus quite so much on chicken, eat plenty of red meat and seafood. Lower your carb intake, but don't eliminate it. The carbs you consume should come from things like brown rice, whole grains, and sweet potatoes. Make sure you're getting enough salt. Obviously eat loads of vegetables. Broccoli is excellent. Make sure you're eating enough.

With all of that being said, you aren't going to do much for yourself unless you exercise as well. Focus on the basics; squat, bench, and dead lift. If you actually do that, you will put on mass.

TL;DR
Quit being a faggot OP.

I dont think metabolism work like that "now his 19, we gotta slow down"
I would estimate some 5 yrs or more like this..
Slim is cool.

Your metabolism doesn't begin to slow significantly until you start getting closer to 40.

theres a whole program designed to add mass and it's called Starting Strength with GOMAD.

Gomad should be gonad ridiculous balls

I'll take your advice on the seafood and salt. Also, I don't lift because I don't have weights, but do exercise via deadlifts, pushups, chinups, squats, biking and suicides. But a good workout is virtually fruitless if there's not a good diet to back it up.

Not what I wanted to hear, but I guess this is a sad truth. I still hope to at least get a little heavier though.

Like I said in my OP I did try drinking milk, but it was Partly-Skimmed. I'll try this though, thanks.

increase your calories in, and do weightlifting. You won't be "more muscular" if you don't go too intense in the gym, but what you will do is get filled out, improve your posture, and be stronger. Which is what you want, you just don't know it.

Have you ever seen someone who has fat on their arms - jiggling, sagging fat and no biceps? You DO NOT want that. What you're picturing - being filled out without being toned - is the result of being MUSCULAR in addition to maintaining calories in > calories out. If you're maintaining excess calories on top of building muscle, you'll get that filled-out look, and if you maintain calories out > calories in, while going hard in the weightroom, you'll get the toned, "muscular" look.

Best of luck, son.
Use your slimness to your advantage.
Anyway, we all got some shits to deal with

Just go spend more time on Veeky Forums where everyone will be jealous of you

cont...
Get the app "Myfitnesspal" and start using it ASAP, it makes it so much easier to track what you're eating.

Also, try the 5x5 stronglifts weightlifting plan - it's a full-body workout that isn't going to make you Schwarzenegger-level muscular, but will definitely help you put some meat on your limbs.

Tell the fitness tracker app that you're wanting to gain two pounds a week, and that you lift. And actually go lift. 5x5 is nice and easy to start with.

>but it was Partly-Skimmed.
YOURE NOT DOING THE PROGRAM!

Don't worry. Males don't really stop "growing" until their early 20s. You'll start to add more size. There's a reason why most athletes don't peak until they're in their late twenties to early thirties. Even later if you're a taller guy sometimes.

The fats are very important too. Fats and certain cholesterol are key in testosterone production. Dairy is very good for what you're trying to accomplish as well.

The pull ups, push ups, and other body weight exercises are great. Just keep going. You'll get to where you want to be.

/as/ should have a body weight general thread if you can't lift. It's not as efficient, but any strength training would be better than nothing

>I've been trying to make myself look bulkier (not more muscular)

Yeah, it doesn't work that way. Body fat distribution is genetic. The only way to change your body into that shape is lose some fat through calorie restriction and exercise, then increase your protein intake and do some arms and legs weightlifting. The reason you may want to lose some fat first is people tend to put on a little fat when they bulk. You get the body shape you get. You can do a lot, but you can only change it within your genetic parameters. Everyone deals with this.

Eastern European food says hi. Eat like a Polish strongman and do a little bit of exercise and you'll bulk up in no time.