How can yurop compete?

How can yurop compete?

>muh brisket

Every time I see thus I can't help but notice how dry everything looks.

Stop this meme

What part looks dry? It all looks moist and fatty like ur mum

I'm American and I hate this meme. This BBQ looks like dogshit.

So much fucking food. That better be for AT LEAST 3 people, but I guess in America that's a single serving.

I'm American and I hate this meme. This BBQ looks like dogshit.

That's why we have the world's strongest man and you dont

Looks like enough to feed an entire family for a week.

B8

what's that shirt size, 5XL?

I'm more of an out-of-sight, out-of-mind type of guy when it comes to unhealthy food. I cannot eat more than a few bites of that black outer layer knowing it's full of carcinogens and god knows what.

you should try to be more of a drink-some-bleach type of guy

Hey, grow a pair.

Yeah that looks fucking amazing.

t. pussyfaggot

That's like a massive collection of literally everything served at the establishment.

I literally cannot understand how anyone would mistake this as a single serving outside of memes.

It's something an entire group will order as their entire meal, shared.

Literal retard, get the fuck out.

See those bits on the outside that are black as fuck? How do they taste? Surely it's just a burnt flavour?

If it wasn't delicious they wouldn't be so morbidly obese. It's so good that they gave up sex for the rest of their lives to have it all of the time.

as a Canadian, I'm kind of getting tired of the euro/american bullshit. I think the only people who start threads like this have either never traveled or are just fucking retarded.

Just boring. Has been for a while. Bitch about Russia or something.

Looks delicious
But those portions sizes, we've got to have a discussion about those

I was expecting anti-intellectual amerifats to jump on my comment, but there have been zero positive studies about smoked foods.

ITT: Quantity over quality

Wow American's are great at yet another heat and serve application.

heat n' serve isn't anything of which to be proud.

I have a positive study for ya *unzips sweatpants*

I could say the same about smoking dicks, guy.

Amerikooks got jack scalfini, yorumasterrace got gordon.
Oh well, we win again.

>ITT: Quantity and quality
ftfy

Mostly of salt, pepper and smokiness. Bark is actually pretty delicate. You can created charred bits if you trim poorly and are running a high temp for too long.

Most authentic barbecue really has nothing to do with cooking skills, rather fire/heat management. Pretty much the opposite of just "heat n' serve".

>why isn't everything covered in a veloute?

yeah, we eat more good food. thats why we always win the olympics and world wars

holy fucking shit that looks amazing

I love this, because it's either an insult or just a really good guess at a shirt size.

Yeah why not it's the bees fucking knees desu

You guys are almost as bad as /mu/ with their Grimes waifu bullshit, these memes get stale like that bbq y'all be jerking to

>Most authentic barbecue really has nothing to do with cooking skills

Yeah, that's what i said. It's heat and serve with no skill.

It took me a moment to realize that "Jack Scalfini" is an actual name and not just a really cute way to say "Jack shit"

I only agree about what I assume is turkey