What do you put on your hard boiled eggs Veeky Forums?

What do you put on your hard boiled eggs Veeky Forums?

hollandaise and tarragon

memebasco

Sriracha. Not even memeing. I used to use hot sauce, but that requires you to dip it and is less convenient than holding the egg in one hand, squeezing some sriracha onto the top with the other, and eating it in a few bites. No plate required.

Salt/pepper. Sometimes sriracha. I often use boiled eggs with tuna and olives too.

Salt and pepper, or sometimes some Cholula.

nothing

throw some in some leftover pickle brine and they taste delicious

Salt
Sriracha
Butter

cold mini shrimp

>slice of cucumber
>slice or hard cooked egg
>a few little shrimps
>a crack of pepper

awesome

Packaged sauce eaters pls go!

REEEEEE

Mayo, not even memeing, loved it since I was a kid, there's just nothing better than dressing my egg in some more creamy egg.

God tier

Does hot sauce really trigger you that hard?

you have no idea what your talking about, it's caviar

>it's caviar
part of it is. The rest is sugar and spices. Thus a packaged condiment.

True but its a good cheap alternative to real caviar

Plain salt.
No gold leafs, no diamond dust,
Just plain salt

I tuff them in a jar with vinegar

>not making your own sriracha

Salt, or wasabi paste, or pickled onion. That's if they weren't pickled or made into egg salad.

Old bay
Sometimes paprika and salt

Some Texas Pete or yucateco, or pepper/salt.

Salt

ketchup

Salt and Pepper.

All it needs is salt.

salt pepper and olive oil

mint jelly

paprika and salt

Kewpie mayo

pants

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

do my testicles upset you?

Absolutely nothing. I just gobble them down as soon as i'm done peeling them

Same. Mayo on hard boiles egg is 10/10

Mustard is the only answer

maggi seasoning

Salt, pepper, Louisiana hot sauce

I love it on rye, with mayo and fried onions.

Mayo and a shrimp, or Swedish kaviar.

Good luck making your own kaviar have it taste as good as Kalles kaviar.

>ruining eggs by hard boiling them
Why?

just plain with salt

Pickled or not at all.

>he can't make his own condiments.
I bet you can't even please your own wife you swede cuck; you better call Mohamed the bull.

homemade mayo, a drop of balsamico, and sth spicy