Name a better duo

I fucking dare you

eww whose that guy on the right. his logo looks like he's kneeling down to pee

those are exactly the coins I'm heavily invested in, we go big or go home

Honestly, no idea what is the second one. Enlighten me user.

I want to start accumulating link but I can't decide when to stop accumulating jnt
I don't think I'll invest more than 4 digits in fiat in the short term so that's kinda cucking me

I am 20% LINK 80% JNT
feels comfy

Holding both, more LINK
these are strange holds. They both have the potential to outperform everything in the market, I just don't know on what timeline, and what the probability is

Jibrel Network, possibly.the most ambitious project out there that could end up in the top 3 if it succeeds. It's just very complicated so only autists and insiders know about it atm.

Fun + OMG

Nope, it's just the latest shitcoin that gets shilled by most of the discord channel pump and dump groups.

>very complicated so only autists and insiders know about it atm.
I found their whitepaper easy to understand. Am I autistic?

Not necessarily but 95% of the people that invest in crypto don't even read the whitepapers, and there is a lot more to it than what's in the whitepaper.

why not go full retard and say
Walton + Mobius

LINK, RLC, REQ

R8

guessing both these coins appeal to our autism - do we have a fucking type? someone coinprofile us

unironically my portfolio

If so i'l stay away. A project with an 8 page whitepaper that doesn't include necessary information in their whitepaper isn't for me.

Add QSP, it will provide extra security to LINK

Imagine DigixDAO, bu not only with gold, with currencies (USD, EUR, JPY, KRW), petrol or any financial instrument that their Swiss bank approves (stocks, bonds, etc). You will also be able to cash out and cash in your real money. Tether killer. Requires KYC/AML measures in order for you to be able to do that though, but shouldn't be a problem

this user gets it. ETH + LINK + QSP = the ultimate portfolio. unless you hate money or dont get smart contracts

LINK + ADA

Why the fuck would the guy from binance be at their conference then pleb?

ez pz lemon squeezy

Please explain why you dont like it

This was the same type of fud that idiots did when they didn't want others to buy it.

isn't it great? FUD is reverse shill if you aren't a brainlet