Depressing Single Guy Dinner

Post ya'll depressing single guy dinners. I got this strip steak for $3 dollars on managers special,and put some greens, with a tomato from my garden, some bananna peppers and some cucumbers.

looks good user

enjoy your meal

>move away from family out of societal obligation
>feel isolated and without community

Why is this a thing?

just make some friends

it's not that hard

Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other gold.

If your only sense of community is your family, you're going to have a bad time.

This week i had to buy a two+ kilogram piece of txogitchu entrecote. had half of it with friends, this was the rest. matured them for a day in salt, soy and fish sauce. froze the two nice looking ones.

took the ugly one and made it round with toothpicks. cooked it in the pan on low heat, against my usual principles.

Took it out at 50C, then kept it warm in the oven at the lowest setting.

Looks fine, but please use a knife, and pour that soda in a glass.

Served with a lukewarm potato salad. cooked the potatoes and onions in the microwave. rest was garlic, mustard, mayo, walnut vinegar, leek and green pepper i think.

>being a libtard snowflake
yeah nah how about you kill yourself

you home is where your tribe is

What century do you live in, chief.

I make these pretty often, but not nearly as fancy. Just canned beans, vegetables, grains or potatoes, and some sauce or dressing.

Two bags of mixed nuts and a tall glass of milk before it spoils.

literally the only people I know who are very attached to their family past the age of 20 are autists and deadbeat mooches who can't take care of themselves. Seeing somebody in their mid 20s who still talks to their family every day is like seeing an 8 year old breastfeeding. Nothing wrong with it, but it creeps everyone else out.

I was having this a month ago or so. Best dinner evver with myself.

seXAY

This is also unusually common among nu-male cucks. Go to any event with a large concentration of leftists and ask any random male whether they consider their mom/dad their best friend. 80% of the time they're gonna say yes. Cut the fucking cord and be a man, god damn. Having to call your mother every time you feel slightly sad or to tell her that your boss was mean to you is a sign that you need to grow up.

I mentally cut the cord when I was like 10-11 yrs old. I realilized I was clever than those idiot who gave birth to me. Moved out at 18, never looked back.

Are you me? I just moved a few months ago across the country to a new place and I miss my family and friends and pets like fucking crazy. I'm a barfly though, so I'm buddies with a few of the bartenders and servers at my local watering hole. Once I start working, hopefully friends will come with that.

me whenever I move back in for college