SHOULD I JUST PUT ALL MY MONEY ON BITCOIN?

JUST EVERYTHING I GOT THEN HOLD FOR LIKE 50 YEARS?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15172220
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/15172220
strawpoll.me/15172220
strawpoll.me/15172220

in 50 years you'll be a fucking dead husk of a man.
Find your chosen gladiator among the shitcoins and pray he conquers the market and leads you to the rich mans land by 2025 or bust.

You think correctly. I am now 85% BTC and 15% ETH, and I slowly increase over time, but plan to increase only BTC now. 50 years is too much, just hold for 5 years.

There is a lot of action happening in BTC and most of the people who criticize it are just salty that they "missed the boat".

So Id say go for it, you will feel very comfy holding BTC.

Bitcoin no
LINK yes

i am never buying link

>There is a lot of action happening

What do you mean? Updating the system or profits?

>I want to be poor and miserable my whole life

No one ever gives a good reason to invest other then

> LOOK IN OUR AWESOME LINK MEMES WE MADE

Literally, It has no potential

tldr

This is why you'll stay poor. Just kys dude.

Investing money, can't read a fucking page to decide whether or not something is a good investment, and you think bitcoin is a good 50 year old kek. You will lose it all, I hope you get fucked.

muh link. Ark actually solved your bullshit oracle problem. tjeck their post on legacy data.

what the fuck is the point of putting any money in crypto if it not bitcoin.

After about months of watching the whole damn thing one thing stays common and that is bitcoin price controls the whole market.

So if bitcoin goes to shit they all crash. So why put money one some risky meme coin that might die in 6 months.

ETH

governments will not allow pure currencies to usurp their fiat in the long run, but smart contract platforms do have a future.

The time to go all in to Bitcoin was between Christmas and nigger king day. I'm sorry you don't understand market cycles after I've been burned twice now. I'll buy your alt bags at a 90% discount in before the may/june boom again.

I'm 100% sure you've not read either whitepaper because you are wrong. They don't have the same use case, and if you believe they do please source it you gigantic faggot.

>Investing money, can't read a fucking page to decide whether or not something is a good investment, and you think bitcoin is a good 50 year old kek. You will lose it all, I hope you get fucked

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”

― Albert Einstein

Literally, no one has gave me a good reason and most of the "HOT ALTS" are too complicated for the creators to fully understand like fucking ethereum for example, it is so complicated and ambitious it can be hacked. So, I would not put money on it. There are like two coins that are simplistic and seem like a good investment. Bitcoin and DigixDAO they are both simplistic and easy to understand.

Wrong. Bittrex will add usd pairings. Poloniex is bought by Goldman Sachs, expect usd pairings. Problems to rise : usdt and bitcoin. Why bitcoin? Because nobody has to enter the market trough bitcoin again. It will pretty much die off slowly.

You say don't invest in altcoins because you are a retard who gets his information from biz pajeets. If you actually did some research there is a very few extremely promising coins, one of which will actually be listed on a real stock exchange in the coming weeks, with real investors and businesses behind them.

>Because nobody has to enter the market trough bitcoin again.

You mean like how Ethereum and Litecoin always get dumped despite the countless fiat pairings they have?

Bitcoin goes down all alts go down.

You telling me this statement is wrong? Because that is exactly what happened after the bubble popped. There were no "HOT ALTS" making gains when it crashed. Are you blind dumb and retarded?

I see you have not payed attention very well, because there were some alts that were pretty resilient. Besides that, yes, you are right, when bitcoin drops all shitcoins drop. But that will change for the actual coins with real life use.

Because why do I need ethereum and litecoin? What can I do with it that is revolutionary? There isn't, I just hold it until it goes x2 / x5 / x10 and dump on the faggots who buy in wanting to do the same. You are not looking at the right coins.

>THEN HOLD FOR LIKE 50 YEARS
Check out the panic seller over here

BURY ME WITH MY MONEY

>But that will change

WELL, IT IS A PATTERN THAT IS PREDICTABLE

What am I suppose to bet on exactly you ability to tell the future or the actual behavior of the market?

If you know what would happen next then I would guess you mined 500 bitcoin from the start and sold at 21k$ right? And your networth is about 5 trillion dollars?

Just put me in a grave with my computer senpai I will sell in the next life.

Not if yo have a lot.

Balance your risk with some T-bills, maybe Gold

But buy a fuckload of crypto, Yes.