Europeans will never have real tacos

Europeans will never have real tacos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-iBhNfuZSU
youtube.com/watch?v=PD-7WA7AHww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nor will they have the fake tacos that 90% of America enjoys.

Poor yurocucks
Found the yuro, you can tell cause any time someone makes fun of yurocuckistan they focus on murica

Is that pastor?

Except I'm American. so good job there, my friend.

then you're a fat gringo and your opinion on tacos is irrelevant

never post in my threads again unless i give permission

I'm not the other guy, but there's a time and a place for shit fast food "tacos." The time is 11pm and the place is desperation.

Not even close. Sorry to make you so defensive about your ill preconceived notions of the world.

shut the fuck up

can't "real" tacos be made anywhere?
do they have tacos in germany?

this.

fucking shitskins and their garbage opinions. The hilarious part is that texmex is superior to 'authentic' mexican food in every way because it's isn't tacos with spoiled beef masked with radishes to hide the grizzle and mold.

it's not beer that needs lime to hide the fucking spoilage. Americans can drink water from the tap and not die, and texmex beans aren't fucking half melted pork-asses in maggot riddled beans. American chili is green or red and is an actual dish, not just a paste of some plant and some meat. Tacos are meals, not little napkins with some turdmeat on it.

The only think mexicans have over texmex is avacados (which is meme food) and limes and if you don't have those isn't not a big deal.

yuros on the other hand have absolutely nothing to offer without being bland and generic or going into their own little manlet worlds of some strange ingredients: the usa has it all and then some. Fucking UK can fuck off forever from this site my goodness because they have no concept of cuisine even when their neighbors are next door, with full cabinets of spices and they eat fucking meatcakes and beefwater. As if a meat pie is a specialty; they're called potpies and they suck; a literal step above catfood.

jesus I hate yuros.

> can't "real" tacos be made anywhere?
Yes.

> do they have tacos in germany?
Some, but like in most of Europe, more often than not Mexican food is only served in fairly expensive specialty restaurants.

I'd say the same food niches that are occupied by Mexican food in the USA are Turkish food in Germany.

>this post again

You get raped every other time you post this. just stop

>americans will never know that mozzarella isn't supposed to be neither dry nor out of cow milk

I think you just need to stop posting for awhile, user. This post is just sad.

>this post again
>again

I just typed it up you stupid faggot yurofuck turdchomper I swear you poor fucking trash get worse and darker by the minute. you have no fucking taste and you don't have any right to be anywhere near this board. Get fucking bombed it's all you'll ever be good at.

no salsa to taco
bogus claim
op fuck off with the bullshit

I say op does y even know what a taco is or isnt yet goes on about others

you made chinese worse
you made italian worse
and you made mexican worse
us cuisine a shit

As European, I disagree.

Italian got improved in the USA, even if the back-exported versions now cooked in Italy are better than the versions usually sold in US restaurants.

And Mexican food is probably better in California than in average Mexico.

>as a european
nice try amerifat

>no examples, only shitposting

oh my goodness gracious I hope you suffer necrosis you little shitposting angel.

>1000 versions of tacos vs ground beef hard shell
ok

t. yuropoor

a quality post where you come from, since you just got internet a week ago.

>And Mexican food is probably better in California than in average Mexico.
>youtube.com/watch?v=k-iBhNfuZSU

>where would you recommend to go eat in San diego
>personally id drive to tijuana and eat at mision 19

>And Mexican food is probably better in California than in average Mexico.

Just not Euros. In Aus, I think we're pretty bare for great mexican food that doesn't cost a solid gold sombrero.

Do mexicans even live in europe? Ive never seen one on tv portrayed that way.

Maybe spanish but never a mexican whoveats tacos.

Don't think I've ever met a mexican. So, no.

Fuck I've been waiting for a thread like this for a while.

I live in San Diego, and have traveled a lot. It's fucking impossible to find a taco that even compares to the ones you find across the border. The closest you can get in SD, in my opinion, is at Tacos El Gordo, and they're twice the price and still missing that flavor.

Fuck Tex mex. I mean, I love it, but it's not the same. I'm not an elitist or any of that bullshit, and I can understand how pretentious some people sound when they're talking about fucking street tacos.

But you couldn't possibly understand until you've tried the real thing.

Oh, but the one thing that is better in San Diego are the California Burritos. We fucking own that shit.

I'm an American currently living in Spain and almost all the "Mexican" food I've tried here has been sub-par from what I've come to expect living in a part of the US with a large Mexican population. That is, with the glaring exception of a couple places I tried in Madrid, one of which was a very expensive place with a Michelin star.
Overall, given the large number of Spaniards that moved to Mexico decades ago, a number of whom moved back, as well as the many immigrants from Mexico, I was expecting better.
The main problem seems to be that most Spaniards, in my experience, don't like many of the really bold, spicy flavors which are an integral part of good Mexican food. As a result, most of what I've tasted has been dialed down in the flavor department.

Believe it or not, most Mexicans don't eat their food too spicy. At least not the Mexicans in Mexico. They'll have it as an option for tourists and the locals who learned to love it, but really spicy Mexican food was established in America.

As much as people like to associate the jalapeño with Mexico, I've almost never seen it in any of the dishes over there.

I've eaten "mexican" food twice in europe.

Once in prague, at a novelty restaurant. It was terrible. They put like broccoli and insipid chicken in a shitty tortilla. it was so bad. not even good food.

Again In paris at a specialty restaurant (this place was pretty expensive too.) The food was good, but it was lacking those bold mexican flavors, and was definitely a more european interpretation, in that it included things like bechamel and gravies and stuff.

the supermarket i shopped at in paris sold some mexican-style stuff, like salsa, flour tortillas, taco shells, and tortilla chips. and with the other stuff at the store we could put together a pretty okay taco dinner.

having said all that, the number one food i missed the very most living in europe was burritos, and mexican food in general.

i miss europe.

I guess spicy is relative. I like really spicy American adaptations, but also traditional flavors like guajillo chile sauces, which aren't spicy but have incredible depth of flavor. I've seen neither here in Spain.
Also, there are some regional Mexican cuisines with dishes that will blow you away with spice. For example, in the Yucatan, they have a number of sauces made with habaneros and other hot chiles.
But that's a fair point, many Americans have this idea that Mexicans eat really spicy stuff all the time, and in many regions that's not true at all.

Amsterdam has real tacos!
I found a place called Taqueria Tacobar has them, so good.

If you're in the area, they're quite cheap.

>inb4 shill

ignore shitty beer thanks

Me personally, I love real spicy food. I usually eat a raw habanero or Serrano with my meal, and my grandmother taught me how to make this thick chile de arbol salsa that makes your eyes burn just smelling it. But it's kind of weird going to Tijuana and almost none of the restaurants sell anything too spicy. The taco carts will have some sliced habaneros, but that's about it.

I bet someone could make a lot of money making a quick-serve reataurant in europe that sells Tijuana style street tacos with the corn tortillas and carne asada burritos with guacamole. (The official stoner food of southern california).

I bet something like a KC Style BBQ restaurant that smokes ribs and brisket in a pit smoker would do well over there (assuming there isn't some EU regulation against smoked meats).

The fuck is stopping you from doing some research into how authentic Mexican tacos are made and doing it yourself?

Nice try cunt

but are those corn tortilla's? And in which street? I often go to Tjinns (albert cuyp) for the real stuff but if I can save myself the work

Cheers mate I live quite close to there, will check it out soon.

Disagree here. The mexican pallate, on average, has a higher spicy tolerance than americans. Everyday mexican food almost always has a sauce that americans would find spicy. However, americans come in two categories, those who think ketchup is spicy, and those who will down trinidad scorpion chilis for fun.

Spaniards and Portuguese are basically yuroMexicans

nice try yurocuck jajajajajajajaj take them gay purple flowers off

based texmex master race, triggering urbanites living in their crime infested expensive shitholes

>coriander
>lime
Nothing more disgusting than those two things

faggot

What happened to you?
Who. Hurt. You?

Can't they just replicate it at home? Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure most of the ingredients are available.

I couldn't get a lime, cilantro, or any peppers outside of red bell peppers when I was in Spain or France. I highly doubt you could get masa or any good tortillas there either.

So, if I, as european goes to Mexico, they can't serve me tacos?

>dry mozzarella
Does such an atrocity really exist in America?

No, we will rob you and beat your cuckold ass and leave you burning in a tire

Nah m8, you'll be cased, picked up by a "taxi", then taken somewhere to be robbed and/or murdered. Your best bet is to come to southern Arizona or New Mexico.

nah i was just memeing for (you)s but no one bit

>mfw yuropeens act pretentious about their "wider food spectrum"

I challenge yuropoors to name fresh ingredients we can't get here in the U.S. at any average grocery store that you can. I dare you.

no, Mexican food is best in Mexico

but Mexican food in the US can be really good

There are some Mexicans in Spain I think, and maybe some other Mexicans scattered throughout the big metropolises of Europe

Also some Mexicans and Mexican-Americans go to Europe for college

Mexican food can be pretty spicy

plus the salsa that comes with tacos is pretty spicy

flyover
l
y
o
v
e
r

Yeah, but you're talking about Mexican Americans. They starting adding more spice to their meals after they moved here. If you go down to Tijuana you'd be hard pressed to find a restaurant that makes their meals overly spicy.

This excludes taco stands near the border, as they try to impress tourists as they come across.

This is personal experience as well as what restaurant owners have told me down there. I'm not saying that Mexicans don't like spicy foods, I'm just saying it's not as prevalent in Mexico as some would believe.

beaner here can confirm

i don't like too spicy gives me the burning poops

There are some decent recipes out there that come out good, but it's not the same. I've tried.

The best recipe I found so far has me marinate the meat in orange juice overnight. It also helps to get freshly made tortillas from a Mexican grocery store, or even make them yourself.

Also, simplicity is best. For toppings, just add a little onion and cilantro, and some guacamole and salsa to taste.

Sour cream and cheese is for faggots.

but salsa verde and salsa rojo that any taqueria includes with their tacos are pretty spicy , and I'm assuming most Mexicans use them

Plus there are some pretty spicy moles in Oaxaca

can you even get corn tortillas in Europe?

Tex-mex is good. We've established that.

But you're in way over your head, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=PD-7WA7AHww

I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm just saying that most Mexicans living in Mexico don't eat foods that are too spicy. They make their meals differently. Now my family personally loves fucking habaneros and salsa that would kill an infant/toddler.

But I'm willing to bet that the majority of Mexico does not eat food as spicy as the Mexicans in the U.S. do.

I can't honestly tell you. I know you can make your own by grinding up hominy and adding some other ingredients. That's the best way, but it's straight up making them fro scratch.

>literal Chinese, Italians, and Mexicans are the ones cooking the food in America

Nice job retard

salsa verde with tacos? I'm sure every Mexican eats that?

more like Chinese, Mexicans, and Mexicans

This is what arabs call "tacos" here.

Disgusting shit in a durum.

If that's what you want to believe britbong

Italians are not the chefs at Italian restaurants, at least where I live. Mexicans and possibly Ecuadorians are the chefs pretty much everywhere.

Throw your durum full of filthy shit into a George Foreman grill and call it a "taco".

that doesn't even resemble a taco, that's a panini

that's not even a fucking panini

it's like an arab burrito tossed in a panini press

Europe is a mess, lmao

Salsa verde, or tamatillo salsa, is not traditionally spicy. Even at Mexican American restaurants, it's usually mild.

I think there is some confusion here. Mexican recipes have a base spice that most American dishes don't. It's kind of how like some people might find a bbq sauce to be too spicy.

Mexican dishes naturally have more of a kick to them.

But I'm talking about jalapeños, serranos, spicy salsas and whatnot. Traditional Mexican dishes are not made as spicy as their Mexican-American counterparts. That is something that was developed in America, and became associated with Mexican food in general.

Kind of like how fortune cookies were invented in America, yet we associate them with Chinese culture in general.

I'm sorry, I'm doing my best to explain it in a way that makes sense.

Salsa verde is definitely spicy, it's on the milder end of spicy but it's not exactly mild. Salsa Roja is hot as fuck, too much of that and you'll be shitting fire.

>verde
>spicy
nigga wat

Sure, salsa verde is more acidic than anything else, but that's not the only salsa you get with tacos here in Mexico. There's also salsa ranchera for barbacoa tacos and a wide, wide array of salsa roja varieties, some of which are pretty spicy.

You're kinda right about the jalapeños, they're not used as much. Serranos are, though: some people put them on guac and they're a staple for enchilada souce and pico de gallo. But for the most part people love to use dried chiles: morita, guajillo, chipotle. Oh, and poblano, which is not spicy at all.

Go away Eurocuck. OP posted authentic street tacos; they don't have salsa by default.

Yeah it has a kick. It's not super spicy but it has some heat.

Okay, my heat tolerance is way different than yours.

When I go to a Mexican restaurant here in California, I ask for five or six salsa rojos or whatever the hottest salsa is, and I take a sip of the salsa with each bite of the burrito. I personally can handle a lot of heat, to the point where my taste buds and pallet is essentially destroyed. I can admit that. But I love it.

That being said, you're missing the point. The salsas they make in Mexico are not as spicy as the ones they make here. Salsa verde over there has no chiles in them at all. And salsa rojo is only available at certain locations, primarily tourist areas.

And homemade food, as in food cooked in the homes of someone in Mexico, is not traditionally made spicy.

Mexican food in the US lack depth desu.7/10 mexican in US only have green or red as an option for salsas. pic related is the variety of salsas you can find in cities like Mexico City or Tijuana

>street tacos
Those aren't street tacos. its a very shit version of al pastor

Yeah, I love fried chiles. My absolute favorite salsa, which I mentioned a few posts ago, is salsa de arbol. It's fucking brutal though.

You get dried arbol chiles and fry them in olive oil with some garlic and onion. After it Browns, you add some spicy tomato sauce. After it cooks for a bit, add the mixture to a blender and put in a bit of water, depending on the thickness and texture you want. Add some cilantro too if you like.

I may be forgetting an ingredient, but that's the basics. I like to add some habanero to it to. It's guaranteed to travel through the house and make everyone cough and cry.

>adding tomato to salsa macha

Hey, I'm not going to argue with my grandma. That's how she made it, that's how I ate it, and that's what I like. I've never tried it without the tomato sauce, but I'm going to assume it tastes like dick without it.

stop posting pics like that it embarassing us

Mexicans dont even really eat tacos or burritos.
They eat shit like posole and menudo and lengua.

>Europeans will never have peasant, streetfood-tier childrens slop

Darn!

Except you do.

I obviously missed the word "this" in that sentence.

Use your brain sometime, moron.

...What?

Just stop buddy. You're embarrassing me in front of my best friends.

Go wait in the fucking car.

When do mexicans realize that tacos is better with ketchup.

I just crushed some tacos made with beef heart. Beef heart makes GOAT taco meat.