Will science ever be able to stop history from repeating itself?

Will science ever be able to stop history from repeating itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Europa

No, not until we develop extremely efficient eugenics

What we can learn from history is that those who should have learned from history never did.

We are getting close. Look up "genetic warfare".

It may be able to in the future when computing power is cheap enough to simulate the outcome of societies. Currently there's too many variables with too complex of relationships for it to be feasible with current technology.

No way that shit is still going on in 2050.

We need another Hitler to kill off islam, it's the only way.

>simulate the outcome of societies

you'll need a stable government for that, a place that never vote, like North Korea

>No, not until we develop extremely efficient eugenics
We did, they are working and we are the ones getting wiped out.

Hopefully, hedonism, race-mixing, homosexuality, suicides and abortions will solve everything.

worst shoop ever chaim. shame on you

True whitey should of just let the ungrateful subhumans genocide themselves and starve to death.

>le shoop may may

living out feminism on purpose eh Rebecca?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

> SJW is trying to raid Veeky Forums again
When will you cancerous shitposters fuck off ?

>87%
>source:Shekel Goldberg

>homosexuality

Sodom and Gomorrah again? Which cities will be destroyed this time, San Francisco and... ?

Don't worry, history will keep repeating itself and Poland will save the day - then get 0 credit for it.

here's another "photoshop"

The Vatican ?

>simulate the outcome of societies
>there are people who actually believe this will be possible
Why do so many Veeky Forums fags fail to understand that technology and science has its limitations?

>actually caring about his petty bullshit
>"why don't these vapid whores date superior, white males like me?! Don't they know that I am superior in every way?! I mean I'm white, that makes up for the fact that I'm mediocre in every other way!"

>equating unstable mostly undemocratic countries with majority muslim (easily radicalised) populations to a wealthy, stable continent that is either Christian or (more commonly) non-religious, non-practising Christian.
Wew lad.

> actually believes white girls fall for cheap racemixing propaganda
> actually believes jamal made his way to her house in the end and not just paid the drinks and got the middle finger
Sure they did. Coz you know all girls have ebola and malaria infected tiny black dick fetish :^)

>he says this but then he'll proceed to complain about how the white race is being culled by race mixing and post pics of interracial couples as if he were posting pics of war crimes.

This is a science board ebolakid :^) Not worldstarhiphop to post racial propaganda. Too bad the white girls gives you the middle finger and leaves you with your tiny malaria dick in your hand. It's not their fault that you don't have a future

> actually believes white girls fall for cheap racemixing propaganda

Dawkins is hard at work undermining it

> actually has a racemixing folder
> actually believes jamal gets any action
try harder ebolakid :)