Swing trading tips thread go

Swing trading tips thread go

Buy high sell low

close trades kind of quickly, not when it's a good time to sell, but when you would neither sell nor buy - go back to zero position

Buy the news, sell the rumors

Dont get greedy. Accept the small gains but getting greedy will destroy you

>tall meh haw ta make moneh gois

If you guys had to use only one indicator, which one would it be? I'm leaning towards the stoch RSI.

Biggest tip: set targets

don't wing it because that equals being greedy. during the action, the market will look different to you every half an hour

look at Veeky Forums catalog

buy when catalog is full of pink wojaks

sell when catalog is full of green wojaks

Böllinger Bands

We need to make Biz AI

Close losses early. Don't let your losses run into bigger losses. Even if all signals are telling you it's gonna reverse and your reaaallly sure it will. Close the fucking trade.

a graph that plotted the number of pink or green wojaks on the catalog would be nice. not sure how to automate scanning for pink wojaks though

1 - the way of the biz
2 - don't

man i fucking love girls with white hair

thank you, what time do you prefer for your candles?
pic related

\i don't remember ciri ever wearing that outfit

the pic is from a face mod page, but the outfit is probably a mod too

actually nvm. I remember you get an alternative costume option for her and yennefer. looks way too good to be a mod

yup that's it, i never tried them so i didn't know

Fisher Transform. But try for yourself, don't worry if you end being the hipster.

that's probably my biggest leak, I tend to buy more if the position dosent go my way to average down my entry price so I can get out earlier on an upswing... but when the coin just dies and gets dumped on, it gets a bit dicey...

tl;dr: don't gamble on newly released coins on bittrex

t. ignis bagholder

MACD RSI BB

Buy when a candle pierces the bottom line of a Bollinger Band, buy when RSI reaches ~20-25, sell a few minutes later for a couple percent higher.

Hello ignis brother. I feel you.

yeah, opened my position with .4btc the night the coin got released... and then I bought the ''dip'' everytime for the last month .2btc at a time.

ended up with my entire 2.9 btc stack in this coin when I bought ignis at 1.8k sats with the rest of my btc... i can't just buy the dip anymore. i need it to pump to 3.2k sats so I can breakeven.

in the future, I just need to learn to accept my losses and move on. but the gambler in me CANT accept a loss, fuck me.

chicken bones, sometimes I stare at the clouds looking for shapes, sometimes I stare at the sun and when I look away I see if the blacked out areas of my vision show anything. and obv heikin ashi.

This