In n out employee

AMA

and no you cant fucking order a 10x10

What's a 10x10? I'm in a state that restaurant is not in. Michigan.

What do you have in that fridge in the back? Is there a limit to the amount of spread packets I can ask for? What's the craziest one order you've had to deal with? Ive seen groups of like 15 kids frok soccer teams, how do you manage getting that food out on time.

And do you get discounted or free food or drinks?

if I'm up on hip burger lingo, then it's ten patties with ten slices of cheese

UK here, how would you describe in n out? We only have mcdonalds and five guys where I live.

How nice are your shitters, If i need to take a dump can you verify the amount of stalls/urinals and if you can lock the door from the inside? Starbucks has the best shitters if I am on the road, usually they are fairly clean and single person only with a lockable door, which is very important to my shitting habits. I can't shit in public restrooms. The lowest I have ever gone is to go to a mall and shit in a JC Penny's since no one has ever been in a JC Penny's since 1994. I had a solid 6 minute growler in peace and quiet, until that old grunty piss dude came in and ruined my shit. Why do old people have to make so much noise even taking a piss???

Do you put some of your own 'secret sauce' in the "secret sauce"?????

Fellow shit connoisseur here, i like the space of multi stall bathrooms but I don't like to share them

The best place I've found to shit at is at babys r us, yes thats right. They large bathrooms which are mostly unused all day.

On the road, in a pinch on a Sunday, mega churches are the best bet. Tons of space, lots of noise to cover up sounds

correct
i work in a 2 lane store (not a dine in like pic related) but all produce
>no limit on spread
>probably 4 months ago, an order of 18 burgers, all with different alergies and conditions, 10 fries all compeltely ordered differently, and (i shit you not) 20 XL shakes (mind you that our shakes are actual ice cream, thats like your calorie intake right there)
>how do you get food out on time
it is extremely difficult, i cant say all of our practices, but at smaller 2 lane stores, we have limits on how much an order can have because capacity and because all food is made to order
>free burger and fries if we choose, limit up to a double double

you wait longer, get fresher food, simple yet can be complex if you know what to order, classic burger joint. customer service (outside of food quality) is highest priority.

as all in n outs are designed for customers to see our operations via window or inside, literally impossible, not that I would anyway, most disgruntled employees dont make it even to fries let alone burger prep or cook

the 2 lane i work at has single person lockable bathrooms
honestly? 6-7/10 since we have to check on them every 10 minutes, the larger stores have multi stall bathrooms, newest stores that have opened in past few years are nice af

oooh, I dont have those mega churches, I've seen them when I travel to the south, they look way too big for me to be comfy in. Good tip on the Babies R Us tho, except I think there are about 8 left in the continental US atm. Worst case scenario is that you are on the backroads and have to go to a gas station shitter, buttttt.... you have to get a key, those might look/smell/appear horrible, but, you have the shitter to yourself, and with a properly constructed paper nest and 3g connection, it can be a godsend

Hahaha why is this nigga OP acting all high and mighty about fucking In n out like he isnt just a greasy teenage slave.

acting like he made it just cause he isnt working at mcd and shit

fries no salt

Is getting a double double animal style, mustard instead the most redpilled order at In N Out?

>eating the burger jew

Here is what i get when i eat on my break at work

Double double, Extra grilled onions, whole grilled onions, extra lettuce, x x mustard instread, x chilies, x toasted bun,

Do you guys seriously get paid $15 / hr ? That's pretty sweet.

no
in california, starting is 12, there are multiple levels of experience

so for example, anyone on a grill or cooking is just below management, those are 15/hr

company is awesome, free shit, giveaways, christmas gifts that are hella dope, bunch of rewards for saftey etc etc, dope company but its 150% effort, extremely fast paced

I've never had In-und-Out. What should I start with?

go simple

we always ask if you want onions, you can have regular raw onions, chopped grilled onions, whole grill onions, or raw chop onions, or all of them for stanky stank
burgers come with L T and spread (thou island), go with a double double, fry well done, and our lemonades or our shakes

What about a 2x2 animal style, possible or just myth?

I think you can go up to 4x4. You can't go up any further because a bunch of Asians wanted to be cool and ordered 100x100 to post on social media. Of course the cooks couldn't cook fast enough and some of the patties were a little bit undercooked. Company did not like that and clamped down. Thanks, millennials!

The one and only time I've been to an In-N-Out there was a poor waif of a girl, in her uniform, standing out in the heat taking orders of drive-thru cars.

That's just barbaric.

Why do you do that to QT3.14 grills?

Stop talking like a nigger.

can i get animal style fries without the special sauce, just the cheese and onions?

i hate the special sauce.

not OP but you can
In-N-Out lets you customize just about everything about the burger

Can i have a 3x2, light spread, Extra toast on the bun?

mfw OP is the worst location for INO in the entire world.