MOVIN' ON UP

MOVIN' ON UP

I can't wait for this meme token to die.

just when I decided to buy more link and jnt with fiat they both start to rise while everything else sinks. fml
wire transfers are too slow

THE ABSOLUTE MADLAD
THE MARKET WAS LIKE I'M GOING DOWN
LINK SAID NO
THE ABSOLUTE MADLAD

iktf bro, same exact tokens

hang in there

LINK will never die m8

I'M NOT DONE ACCUMMULLATTING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Gemini?

you are a MANICA

>two spots ahead of Kyber
Pedo booger eater btfo

really Vitalik doesn't know how to value things
doesn't he think Ethereum is monstrously over valued? That's why he's a dev and not a business man

when i'm looking for the definitive authority on valuation of cryptocurrencies and picking up women i always go straight to vitalik

I can't wait for a relative of yours die.

kekd

hi

can you guys stop shilling so we can accumulate more?

thanks

you are a MANIAC

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

stfu it's not even mooning. If it does moon stfu again and kys.

this

Ezekiel 16:49
“‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." user, god hates people who only think about themselves. You've had a big enough piece of the pie, now step the fuck aside, and let us FUCKING eat before the food spoils.

Allah 18:99
*click* *boom*

The fucking thing is never mooning again

I HARDLY HAVE ANY PIE, I'M WORKING MY ASS OFF TO MAKE AS MUCH $ AS I CAN TO PUMP INTO LINK AND I'M STRESSED THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE THE MOON MISSION CAN HAPPEN ANY DAY NOW

Bit early to say that when main net hasn't launched.

Br0, every thread, you say that. Post OC sometime.

link can't die, it's decentralized.

>kek

user, I'm getting the vibe that you're stressed by the fact that you replied in all CAPSLOCK. Till when do you want us to stop fomoing?

Meh, I guarantee when main net launches it will just get a pump and dump before finding a new floor at like 80 cents. Nobody outside of biz gives a single solitary shit about LINK.

You had six months.

You’re right. They care about decentralized off chain connections for their smart contracts. From this perspective they have only ChainLINK to solve the gaping hole in the lives. So they don’t care about Nazarov, they care about his product and how it will affect their bottom line. That’s why chainLINK 2000 eoy

>what is POA Network

You won't make it

it maks so much sense. He needed bitcoin to create an organic competitive community that he could use to launch chainlink on. The blockchain developmental community crowd sourced a massive global infrastructure that he needed and he didn't have to spend a single dollar to do it. He has probably leveraged himself quite well if this is true, enough to get himself access and virtual anonymity within the ranks of the financial and fintech elite. Think about one man and a small group of devs executing this mutli decade plan on the global scale and remaining unknown just long enough for the kill shot. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube as they say. To find this board utilizing meme majik that just got DJT elected in an apparent move to destroy the global cabal, also memeing this coin successfully and being able to stand under the belly of the beast with buckets as sergeys blade slices it open. Its the price singularity, its the actual singularity, and its the dawning of a new age of information, interaction, and value. It was never about bitcoin, it was always about chainlink. Hes taking over the world lads, and we're helping. Witness 1 DJT Witness 2 Sergey Nazarov Apocalypse Nao!!

>2000 eoy
>FUD by ironic exaggeration